Chapter 11 - My Boo

"So it turns out I'm going to be staying a little longer" Justin told me. I stopped what I was doing and put my pencil down. I'm at home doing homework and on the phone with Justin.

"What? You are? How much longer?" I asked him. I hope it's not too much longer.

"Only a few more days. He just wants me to meet and sing for some people within the next few days. I'm actually going to sign the deal tonight" he explained to me.

"Oh well that's amazing"

"Yeah I also just finished writing two songs so we're going to record them some time this month, but as soon as he can book the studio for me. Then release them and see how I do" he told me. I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you, Justin. I really am" I said to him.

"Thank you my love" he said back making me blush. I love when he says 'my love' or just 'love' or really anything cute. "I have a feeling I'm going to be over here a lot" he told me.

"Oh" I said in a confused voice. "You do?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. But you could always come to me when we don't have school or if you can take a day off or something" he said trying to make me feel better about not seeing him. I sighed.

"I missed a lot of days of school already. I doubt my mom will let me take off unless I'm sick" I told him. He sighed too.

"I forgot. But I'll see you soon. I can't wait for you to be in my arms again" he said making me smile again.

"I can't wait either"

"How's school and everything else over there?" He asked me. Do I tell him how Austin came up to me the other day? I don't want him to worry.

"It's okay. You know, the usual" I started. Maybe I should tell him. I mean Austin is my ex. "Something did happen though" I said first to see what he would say.

"What happened?" He sounded concerned.

"Austin came up to me and was asking me if I cheated on him with you and why I lied to him. All bullshit" I told him and I heard him chuckle.

"He broke up with you and now he's asking you questions" Justin joked and scoffed.

"I know. Then I told him he was the one unloyal to me and everything I said to him was the truth. Then he had the nerve to ask if I can be his friend" I said with a laugh. I heard him laugh too.

"This boy is wack" Justin said making me laugh again. Then I heard someone talking in the background to Justin. "Oh okay" he said to them. "Listen babe I have to go. I'll talk to you later okay?" He told me.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later" I said back then we hung up. I'm so happy for him. I just hope I don't lose him in the middle of all of this.

***

I have the group at my house right now. We are just hanging out in the living room joking around as usual.

"It started when we were younger, you were my, my boo!" I sang out randomly. The girls laughed because it was random and they are used to it, but the boys looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah what's wrong with you two?" Ally asked them laughing too.

"I haven't heard you sing in a long time" Ryan told me.

"Yeah same. Plus I don't remember you being good like that" Chaz told me. I giggled and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"I'm okay" I said shrugging.