Chapter 41 - Surpirse

this chapter is short, I'm sorry!! im a little stuck in between ideas right now so here's a little filler chapter. hope you all enjoy :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm in class right now completely blushing and smiling down at my phone. Class is over in a few minutes and we all finished our work so we get to sit here on our phones till the bell rings.

I'm smiling down at phone because I opened Instagram to see Justin posted a picture of us. It's a picture from the last time he was home. We were smiling big in my kitchen on Valentine's Day and we took pictures of us before we made a mess in the kitchen from the cupcakes. My arms were wrapped around his neck and had my head leaning against his. He captioned it as, 'my beautiful queen'.

I have been staring at it for the past few minutes and haven't stop smiling. I know my face is very red right now. I miss him so much. I haven't seen him since his birthday weekend. It's been two weeks. Well technically, a little over two weeks. Today's the eighteenth. He's just really busy. He has an award show to go to in two weeks. He has been practicing for tour. His second album dropped and his tour starts in three weeks.

And with his second album dropping, means Overboard dropped. Our song together is finally out and I have gotten so many positive comments said to me. Even at school, girls have came up to me and told me they love the song and think I'm a great singer. Which is a shock to me. I didn't think anyone at school would say anything to me. Even if Justin is the biggest pop star at the moment. And Scooter convinced me to put my Instagram back to public so I can see all love I'm getting from the song. It did make me feel great.

Anyway, Justin might be coming home for a week though. I don't know when. He's even confused with his schedule right now. I haven't even talked to him all day. I got a 'good morning' text from him before I even woke up. When I texted him back, the text never delivered. I'm sure he just doesn't have service though.

He posted this picture soon after he texted me so it was before I woke up. I'm just seeing it now though because I haven't been on my phone much with all the test and quizzes I had today. But thankfully, I have one more class than I can go home.

Ryan is taking me home today. Everything is fine with my car, obviously, but this morning he forced me to go with him in his car because he wanted to talk to about what this situation he is in with the girl he is talking to.

The bell finally rang so I locked my phone and grabbed my bag. One more class to go.

***

"Hey where's Ryan?" I asked Chaz as I walked up to him at his locker. His locker isn't far from mine.

"Probably outside" He said with a laugh as he shut his locker. "You came with him right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Let's just go outside" I said to him. He nodded to so we started walking towards the front doors of the school. I watched Chaz put his phone up to his ear as it began to rang.

"Hey Ry" He answered the phone. So Ryan can call him, but not answer my call. Typical of the boys. "Why do you sound like you're up to something?" Chaz asked him with a laugh. "Okay bro. See you in a few minutes then. We're getting to the front of the school now" he said then hung up.

"Is he up to something?" I asked Chaz. He shrugged.

"Probably. He was laughing and sounded like he was trying to hang up quickly" He told me. I nodded and grabbed my phone from my bag and saw no text from Justin. He texted me last period telling me he loves me then stopped answering me again after that. I shoved my phone into my sweatshirt pocket as we got to the main doors.