Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year

Instagram

jamiecollins : touring with you has been the time of my life and watching you do what you love has been incredible

jamiecollins : touring with you has been the time of my life and watching you do what you love has been incredible. you were made for this.
Liked by @theallyg , @ryanbulter and 682 more

Comments disabled

***

So I put out my first video on my YouTube channel and I have been to scared to see how many likes or dislikes or comments there are. It's just a simple vlog, but still. I know I shouldn't even worry what people think about me. I'm still learning.

"You're so quiet today" I heard Scooter say to me. I looked over and laughed.

"She's nervous because she posted her first YouTube video today" Justin told him. We're in the car at the moment going to a radio station. The three of us are in the back seat since we have a driver.

"You worry too much" Scooter joked to me.

"I know" I said and groaned. "I just- I don't know" I said with a giggle.

"How can people not love you?" Justin asked as he grabbed my hand. I smiled over him and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I squeezed his hand and looked out the window as the car was slowing down.

"We're here" Scooter told us.

"Oh wow look how many fans are out here" I pointed out as the car came to a stop.

"I know. I can't take pictures with them until after since we are late. I feel bad" Justin said in a sad tone.

"I'm sure they will understand" I said back and gave him a smile. He smiled and kissed my cheek again. The door opened and Justin climbed out first. I got out and instantly noticed how beautiful the city is. I looked around and smiled as my eyes landed on all the fans screaming for Justin.

"Sweetheart, come on" I heard Justin say. I looked over at him and he had his hand out for me. I walked a little faster so I can grab his hand. I followed him into the building and he was already greeted by people. I let go of his hand and stood back a little bit so he can get his space to meet these people.

"This must be the lovely girl you sing about" This guy said after he shook hands with Justin and looked over at me. Justin chuckled and blushed a little.

"Yes, it is. This is Jamie" Justin introduced us and he held his hand out for me to shake it.

"Hi" I said shyly as I shook his hand.

"Are you ready to get started? Everyone's already in the room waiting. We air in ten minutes" The man said to Justin.

"Yeah of course" Justin said back to him.