Chapter 35 - Confusion

"Jamie!" I heard a girls voice in my sleep. "Jamie wake up" I heard again. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I heard Allison's laugh. I slowly opened my eyes.

"What's going on?" I groggily asked as I slowly sat up. I looked around and didn't see Justin. Maybe he is grabbing food or getting ready for his interview this morning.

"You have to get up to get ready to go see Justin's interview and performance" She told me.

"Where's Justin?" I asked and got out of the bed. I watched her sit on the chair across the room. I walked over to my suitcase.

"He's already there" she answered me. I looked over at her quickly.

"What?" I looked over at the clock to see Justins interview starts in twenty minutes. "Why am I just being woken up? Justin was suppose to wake me up hours ago" I asked then groaned. I quickly started to grab an outfit out of my suitcase.

"He wanted to let you sleep. He didn't want to wake you yet" She told me. "But just get ready now. It only takes ten minutes to get there. We will probably only miss a few minutes of it" she added. After I grabbed everything I needed to get ready then looked over at her.

"I should have set my own alarm for an hour ago" I half joked and she smiled.

"He said you guys went to sleep a little late and he wanted you to get the rest your deserve. His words" she told me. I smiled a little bit and shook my head.

"I'm going to get ready" I told her before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

That was sweet of Justin, but I wanted to be with him when he got ready for today and when he went to the Today show. I just have to get ready quickly so I don't miss any of it. I can't wait to be there though. I've never went to one of his interviews so this will be interesting.

***

"A lot of people can relate to your songs. You know the love and the feelings of it all. Did you write them from experience or just from what you've heard or seen?" I heard the interviewer ask Justin as we walked into the room. We were to the side of them, but Justin was faced more the other way so he doesn't see us over here.

"Mostly from experience" Justin answered him. "Love is an amazing feeling" he added. It sure is.

"Are you currently in love? We've all heard the stories about a girl from your hometown" The interview said and the small crowd in the room all said 'oooo' making Justin chuckle.

"Uh yeah. I'm definitely in love" he answered and I saw his cheeks get a little pink. The crowd then 'awe'd to that. I felt myself smile too. "We aren't together at the moment because of my schedule, but I'm very much in love with her and I always with be. I'm just so super busy right now and I can't be there for her like I wish I could. But we keep in touch all the time and I visit when I can and I fly her out sometimes. She's actually here with me for the weekend." Justin explained to him. Justin just said all of that on national tv. My heart beat so fast and my cheeks hurt from smiling. That was so sweet.

"So she definitely gives you inspiration when writing" He joked.

"Oh definitely" Justin said back with a chuckle.

"Any news on an album?" The interview asked.

"He talks about you all the time" I heard Allison say. I smiled again as I looked over at her. "Like all the time. He really does miss you"

"I miss him too. I'm glad I got to come this weekend" I said to her. She nodded and smiled.

"By the time he goes on tour, I'm sure you'll be almost done with school so you can come with us whenever you graduate" she told me.