Chapter 43 - Awards

This is the moment I realized how famous Justin really is. I mean you'd think I would have realized when Chris Brown was at his birthday party and from all the times he has hung out with Usher.

I'm sitting in Ryan's living room with him, Chaz, and Ally watching the American Music Awards. We are watching all celebrities walk the red carpet and waiting for Justin to show up on the screen. Justin's nominated for two awards tonight. That's amazing.

I watched the tv screen as I saw many celebrities posing for the cameras. Justin wanted me to be his date for this. At his party I told him I probably would, but a few days ago, I told him no. I told him it's because I have two test tomorrow. But I lied. I don't have any test tomorrow. I just don't think I am ready to go to something like that. And plus, this is Justin's first award show. He should just go without a girl on his arm.

I quickly pulled myself out of my thoughts as the screen switched to two interviewers who are talking about all the awards for tonight.

"And for best upcoming artist, there are so many amazing artist, but the one that stands out the most is Justin Bieber. His platform has grew so extremely. We haven't seen anything like this before. I think he's the most famous pop star in the world already" The lady said and I smiled wide. Wow. No words can explain how proud I am.

"And you can see not too far away, there he is on his first red carpet" the other interviewer said. Then the screen changed to Justin posing for the cameras. He has such a genuine smile on. He's probably so excited. So many good things are happening this month for him. His second album dropped and did absolutely amazing, he's at his first award show, his tour starts next week, and his fan base has grown.

He looks so good.

I can't wait to see him. We're all flying out to his first concert on tour. I'm so excited to see him and to see him perform. Then a few more weeks later and I get to see him at Ryan's birthday. Well, that's if he can for sure come. He doesn't have a concert that night, but it all depends on time, if he has time to fly home and then fly back to whatever state he will be in.

I heard the front door open and quickly looked over to see Jeff walking into the house. I waved at him and smile as we all greeted him.

"This was on the porch. It had your name on it" Jeff says walking over to us. I looked at him confused and grabbed the package from his hands.

"I didn't order anything" I said back and he shrugged then walked into the kitchen.

"Where is it from? Does it say?" Ally asked me. I looked down and read the label.

"It says it's from California" I told them. "I'm so sure I didn't order anything"

"It's from California?" I heard Ryan ask. I looked at him and nodded. "Justin maybe" he said and laughed. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I don't know" I said back then started to open the box. As I did, there was a note on top. I grabbed it and started to read out loud. "Dear Jamie, I know this is random, but I still wanted to show my love to you since I can't see you for a while and well even though we aren't together at the moment, you know the place you have in my heart. I miss you so much. I would do anything to be next to you again. I hope everything is going good back home. Enjoy this present. I'm always thinking about you. Love, Justin"

"Awe!" Ally squealed. I giggled and felt my face start to heat up. That made me so happy. He's so sweet. I miss him too. I put the note down beside me and grabbed the little box inside of the box. I opened it to reveal a ring with the letter 'J' on it. I couldn't help but to smile so wide. "That is adorable"

"I love it" I said then look it out of the box and slid it onto my finger. It fit perfectly. It's beautiful. I grabbed my phone and quickly went to my messages with Justin. I took a picture of my hand with the ring on and sent it along with a text message that says, 'thank you Justin. i miss you even more than you can imagine'. I put my phone down and looked at the ring again. I love it. I wish I could be with him.

"So I still don't understand why you two aren't together" I heard Chaz say. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"We just have other things to focus on. Plus he's traveling for tour. He's always busy. I never know when I can see him and there are days we barely get to talk because of his schedule right now. And I have school to focus on. We are so close to graduating so I just want to focus on doing that. Plus him being so far and not knowing what goes on here with me, makes him go crazy. If it's a trust issue with me, I don't know, I just agreed we will get back together when the time is right" I explained to him.

"I guess that's better for you guys, but you guys are meant to be together. I called it since middle school" he said making us laugh.

"When the time is right, then we'll know" I said back shrugging. "I'm letting him just focus on his career while I focus on schooling" I added.

"Understandable" Ally said back making me smile. I heard a phone start to ring and quickly looked down at my phone to see my cousin, Kylie, is face timing me.

"Hey Ky" I said answering the call.

"Hey girl you watching that award show right now?" She asked me and I heard her tv in the back ground with the same sound coming from my tv.

"Yeah why?" I asked confused.

"So you're telling me this Justin Bieber I just saw on my tv, is the same little Justin that used to throw rocks at me when you two were nine?" She joked causing us all to laugh.

"That's definitely him" I joked back nodding. She laughed too.

"That's crazy. Good for him"

***

I don't know why, but I'm sitting in my bed room alone crying. Well I do know why. It's because I'm upset, but I don't understand why I'm crying. I know I make zero sense, but I was thinking about Justin and thinking what my future with him will be like and I started to cry. Honestly, I started to cry out of fear and just over thinking.

We aren't together now because he's on tour and it's only the beginning of his career so what if he's so busy in the future he will have no time to even see me which means we won't ever be together. I know I'm out of school in a few months then I could possibly go on tour with him. But it's the 'what if's' that got me going crazy.

What if he just ends up wanting to stay best friends by the time I'm out of school?

What if all this time away from each other will cause him to lose his feelings for me?

I just have so much running through my head right now. I know he loves me, but you never know what can change within a few months. It's been only two weeks since I last saw him. And I miss him so much. I get to see him in two days thank god. It's for the first concert of the tour then I get to see him three weeks after that for Ryan's birthday party that we are throwing. But then after that I have no idea when I will see him next.

It hurts. I'm not going to lie, it hurts how much has changed since he left. I'm used to seeing him every single day. Hearing his adorable laugh and seeing that goofy smile, that smile that makes everyone fall in love. And even better his eyes. Honestly, just everything about him. I miss my best friend. I miss my boyfriend- well he's technically my ex now, but some times he still acts like he's my boyfriend. I would do anything to be with him right now.

Only two more weeks...

__________________________
Sorry for another short chapter!!! But I hope you enjoyed :)

Let me know what you guys think!