Chapter 12 - Welcome Home

Today is suppose to be the day Justin comes home. But I haven't talked to him at all today. I tried to text him a few times, but I never got an answer. I just left school and I'm almost home. I just hope everything is okay with Justin. I'm just worried because I haven't heard from him all day and it's almost 2:30 already. Maybe he had to stay another day and has been really busy.

I parked my car in my driveway and grabbed my bag and everything else before getting out. I just hope Justin text me or calls me soon. I was really looking forward to seeing him. I know my mom is home so I'll ask her what she thinks then I'll probably call Ryan or Chaz and see if they heard from him.

I walked into my house and saw Justin sitting on the couch. A huge smile came across my face.

"Hi baby" he said smiling standing up. I quickly shut the door and grabbed my bag and ran into his arms.

"I'm so happy to see you" I told him and didn't let go of him. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"It's been a long week without seeing you" he said to me. I looked up at him, but kept our arms around each other.

"I didn't hear from you all day so I didn't think you were coming back today" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah I wanted to surprise you" he told me.

"You definitely did" I said with a little giggle making him laugh quietly. He pressed his lips against mine softly and passionately.

"Do you wanna hear the songs I recorded that are going to drop next week? They're gonna be my first singles" he asked me. I nodded quickly.

***

It's been two weeks since Justin has been home now. It's been an amazing two weeks. Our relationship is the best thing to happen to me. I thought we would be best friends forever, but I'm so glad it turned into something more. We've been together for a little over a month and it's been so great so far.

Last week Justin dropped two songs and they blew up. Justin's manager said this is going to be really good for him. He said people already reached out to him about Justin. Justin's even gained more followers on all his platforms. Between the two songs and all the promotion that Scooter and his team did for Justin, he really will get famous quick. I believe it and I'm not just saying it because Justin is my boyfriend. He seriously is going to be famous.

He's been writing so many songs lately. He has a few done. He's flying back to Atlanta on Thursday night and is coming back Monday night so he can meet up with Scooter and record the songs he has written. I can't go because of school, but I wish I could. It would be so cool. But today is Wednesday so I get to spend tonight with Justin before he leaves again.

"You sure you don't want to sing for Scooter and his people? Scooter said he can sign you too. It could be big for us both" Justin asked me as he put his hand on my thigh. We're sitting in my bed right now. I nodded.

"I don't think I'm ready for that. One, I'm not that confident when it comes to singing. I don't think I'm that good. Two, I'm not fit to be a celebrity. I'm shy and kind of sensitive. You know me, I would take everyone's hateful comments seriously. And three, I don't want the world or just so many people knowing my personal business" I explained to him. He nodded, moved his hand away, then sat up a little bit to face me more.

"And I completely understand all of that. But I hope you realize that if I do became famous, just you being my girlfriend could get you attention and people knowing some of your business. So if that's something you aren't up for, did you even think about what the future will be like for us?" He asked me. He looked a little hurt, but seemed like he was trying to hide it.

"Of course I thought about our future, Justin" I started and grabbed his hand. "But I won't let anyone, besides the people close to us, know my business. It's going to be fine" I told him. Again he nodded.

"I don't want to lose you if I get famous and you don't like the outcome of my life style" he told me and I could tell he's worried. I shook my head.

"Babe that won't happen. I'm with you for life. I promise. No fame could break us. I won't let it" I reassured him and he smiled slightly.

"Alright good because I'm not trying to lose you. You're my shawty" he said making me giggle at little. I think it's so cute when he calls me that. He put his hand on my jaw and leaned closer to my face. "And I'm so in love with you" he said and I started to blush. "I've been in love with you for years now" he told me then pressed his lips against mine. Every kiss is always passionate.

We started to make out and I scooted closer to him and put my hand on his chest. I swear if you would have told me a year ago that I would be making out with Justin and calling him my boyfriend, I would have said 'yeah right. I wish'. He moved his hand from my jaw to my waist. He pulled me even closer so our bodies were completely touching. Then his hand moved again to my butt. My hand still on his chest.

My heart started to pound harder as his hand softly moved against my skin under my shirt. His hand went further up to my boob where he realized I had no bra on and I felt him smile through the kissing. If my eyes were open, I would playfully roll my eyes. Of course me not wearing a bra would make him smile. I wanted to laugh, but I contained myself and just kept kissing him.

After having his hand on my boob, he slid his hand down my side to the beginning on my shorts. He pulled away the slightest bit making me open my eyes again.

"No ones home right?" He asked in a low tone, which might I add, was very hot.

"No ones home" I answered his question then he smirked and started to kiss me again. This is definitely worth waiting for. He pulled away again.

"Do you want to do it?" He asked me again
in that low tone. I nodded. "Are you sure?" He asked again seriously.

"I want to" I told him. He made sure I was comfortable with it. He knew this would be my first time. I love that it will be with him.

_____________________________