Chapter 44 - Proud

Today is the day I get to see Justin again. The two weeks went by fast. Thank god.

"I can't believe this" I heard Pattie say to the right of me. I smiled over at her. I saw her looking all around the stadium. We are on the floor in front of the stage.

"I know right" I said back to her as I looked around too. Justin sold this place out. His first tour show is sold out. And this place is huge.

"Crazy isn't it?" I heard Scooters voice. I looked over quickly and saw him walking towards us.

"Hi Scooter" Pattie said to him sweetly. As he reached us, he hugged us both.

"How was the flight?" He asked us.

"It was good" I answered him with a smile. Pattie and I took an earlier flight than everyone else. Everyone else should be here within the next hour.

"Where's Justin?" Pattie asked Scooter.

"He should be out here any minute. He's going to practice a few songs so if you guys want we can head onto the stage or wait by the stage and he will come to you guys" Scooter told us. I looked over at Pattie to see what she wanted to do.

"We can come onto the stage" she told him smiling wide. I know how excited she is to see Justin.

"Hey guys!" I heard Justin's excited voice. I looked up to see him on stage waving at us. I smiled even bigger. It feels so good to be seeing him. As we started to walk over to the stage, Justin sat on the edge of it and jumped off.

"Hi sweetheart!" Pattie said very excitedly and pulled him into her arms. She only was home for a week, but she is also so used to having her baby boy with her all the time. And now she's spending the rest of the tour with him. I'm happy they still get to spend time together and she can still watch over him. Justin pulled away from her and kissed her cheek then smiled over at me.

"Hey" I said in a giggle out of excitement as well.

"Hi cutie" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I held him tightly.

"How are you doing?" I asked him. "Even though we talked this morning" I joked with him as we pulled away from each other.

"Even though we talk every day" he joked back then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush.

"Come on kid. On stage" Scooter said to Justin. He nodded and turned around so we followed them to the stage. We went towards the side and climbed up the stairs. We greeted the people who were already on the stage. It was just Dan Kanter, Ryan Good, and Scrappy. Might I add, all amazing people. Pattie and I sat down next to Ryan as Justin was getting a microphone and talking to Scooter. I looked around again. I can't wait to see Justin's concert tonight. Justin didn't really give me an hint on what the show will be like. He told me he wanted it to be a surprise.

"Jamie!" I heard Justin's voice. I looked over at him quickly. "Want to sing Overboard with me? You know, for practice?" He asked with that goofy little smirk. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I'll think about it" I said back. He chuckled.

"We'll make her" Scooter joked with Justin. I laughed and shook my head.