Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday

It has been three weeks since I last saw Justin. It was at his first concert of the tour. Now today, I get to see him again since it's Ryan's birthday and Ryan is throwing a big party. It's at the same place I had mine.

These past three weeks went slow. It kind of felt longer than just three weeks. But thankfully, today is finally here and not only do I get to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays, but Justin comes home today until tomorrow morning.

Ally walked back into my bathroom pulling me from my thoughts.

"You know tonight you're going to have to see Justin" Ally said to me. I didn't look at her as I continued to curl my hair.

"Yup" I answered.

"You don't seem nervous or anything" she said in a confused tone.

"Oh I am" I said with a laugh. "I'm just trying not to be. I don't want it to show" I told her.

"When's the last time you two talked?" She asked me.

"Yesterday actually. It was before he went on stage. He asked me how everything was. He was just checking up on me" I told her. I looked over at her and she smiled.

"That's sweet"

"Is he in town?" I asked Ally. "Do you know?" She shrugged.

"I have no idea. I barely talked to the guys today so he's probably here" She told me. Then her phone started to ring. She laughed as she grabbed it. "Speaking of. It's Chaz" she answered and put it on speaker. "Hey"

"Yo. You and Jamie coming soon?" I heard Chaz ask.

"We're almost done getting ready" she told him. He groaned.

"You're not even done yet?" He asked. We both laughed.

"So impatient" I said loudly enough for him to hear.

"Because you guys take forever. Me, Ryan, and Justin are here waiting. Everyone's going to be here soon" He said and my eyes widened once he said Justin. So Justin is there. I got nervous again. I'm excited to see him though. But I am nervous for some reason. I got butterflies once I heard his name. I can't wait to see him again.

***

I searched the room for Justin. I have seen Ryan and Chaz, but not Justin yet. I'm maybe he is avoiding me or something. Maybe I don't know. I just shook it off and walked through the doors to the hall way. I had my party here so I remember where to go for the bathrooms. I walked in and went straight into a stall. I heard someone walk in a few seconds later.

"I mean I figured since they are best friends, but since he's famous now you'd think he'd have security or something" I heard a girl say. My eyes opened wide. They are talking about Justin.

"It's Stratford and we all went to school with him. He's doesn't need security. We aren't crazed fans. He's just Justin" I heard another girl say.

"I can't believe he's here. Let's go back out there. He's so hot and I want to take another look at him" the other girl say. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall as I heard them leave. I have a feeling I'll see him the second I walk back in there. I'm nervous again. I haven't seen him in weeks. Yeah we talk every day, but it's so different because we aren't together and we are back to being just best friends.