Chapter 30 - I Blame You

"This party is not going to last long" Austin said as we looked around to see way too many people to be in this house.

"Agreed" I said and started to walk to the kitchen.

"It's a little sketchy here" Ally said as she appeared next to me again. I nodded agreeing.

"Yeah. A little. We don't have to stay long. We can just drink a little then leave whenever and if Austin doesn't want to leave we can call Ryan or Chaz to come get us" I told her.

"Nah. I'm out when you guys are" Austin told us. I looked around at all of the alcohol in the kitchen. I noticed just one bottle on the kitchen table. It looks like it was almost full, but you can tell someone took a least a cup or two.

"I'm going to take from the lonely bottle over there" I joked as I grabbed a cup and pointed at the bottle.

"That's sketchy" Ally said. I laughed since she was saying everything was sketchy.

"No one cares that much about the bottle if it's in here and no one else is" Austin pointed out. I noticed it didn't even have a cap on it. I shrugged then poured a little into my cup in case I don't like it. I took a sip and it had a weird and strong taste to it, but maybe that's just normal. I never tried this one before.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom quickly then I'll meet back up with you guys. Just don't go too far" I said before walking out. I walked down a long hallway and somehow I easily found the bathroom. I locked myself inside and took another big sip of my drink. I really don't have to go to the bathroom. I just want to call Ryan and ask if Justin is coming this weekend. I don't want to ask Justin himself because we still haven't talked since our phone call two days ago. I clicked on Ryan's name, put my phone to my ear and heard it ring.

"Hey party animal" Ryan joked as he answered. I laughed. "What's up?"

"I just had a question then I'm going back to the party" I told him.

"Okay what is it?"

"So I haven't talked to Justin in two days, but last time I did, he said he might be visiting this weekend. Is he?" I asked him as I leaned against the wall. I feel weird.

"You're at a party and that's what you're stepping away to call and ask?" he joked with a laugh.

"Ry! Please" I giggled a little.

"I'm playing, but I'm not even a hundred percent sure yet either. He said there's a really good chance, but we should find out tomorrow" he told me.

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to go outside and get fresh air because for some reason my chest just got all tight and I'm started to feel off" I informed him. I took a sip of my drink and put it back on the counter.

"Are you okay? Did you start drinking?" He asked sounding a little nervous.

"Yeah, but I'm fine. It's probably just anxiety because of the whole Justin not talking to me thing" I said to him even though it doesn't feel like anxiety right now. "I'll call you later when I get home. I just need to go get air" I said quickly then hung up without letting him say anything. I grabbed my drink and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Austin leaning against the wall. Once he saw me he stood up straight. But the room started to spin a little so I quickly put my hand on the wall. "I need air" I managed to say and he quickly ran over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Jamie what's wrong?" He asked sounding really concerned. "Jamie!" He said louder as I felt weaker and my vision getting worse. "Someone help!" I heard, before everything went black.

**Ally's P.O.V**

"Is she awake?" I asked Jamie's mom as I saw her walk out of Jamies hospital room. She shook her hand making me even more worried. Whatever Jamie drank was spiked so that's what made her pass out. We have been at the hospital for about two hours now. It's me, Chaz, Ryan, and Austin.