Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth

I woke in Justin's arms and smiled. I slept here last night and decided I'll go to school from here. He leaves in a few hours. I yawned then tried to move his arm carefully so I can go use the bathroom. Then his grip got tighter.

"Trying to get away?" I heard him say in a raspy voice and low tone. He chuckled. I turned around and smiled at him.

"I was just trying to go to the bathroom. Plus I have school soon" I told him. He nodded then leaned over and kissed me.

"Good morning beautiful" he said making me blush a little.

"Good morning handsome" I said back.

"I'll drive you to school" he told me.

"Okay thank you" I said then sat up. "You're lucky you don't have to go" I said as I got up then walked over to my bag to grab clothes.

"Yeah I know" he joked and laughed a little. "But I'm so excited to go see this guy. This could be big for me" he said sitting up and leaning against his head board. I smiled.

"I know. I'm so excited for you. You have to tell me everything that happens every chance you get" I told him and he smiled too.

"You know I will" he said and I watched him grab his phone. His eyes widened a little. Then he quickly looked back up at me.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"You're late for school. Look" he told me and I quickly looked at the time. I'm late.

"Oh my god. Shit!" I said and grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom so I can change and brush my teeth quickly. I thought I woke up in time.

***

I sighed as I opened my locker up. I finally got to school and I only missed my first class. Everyone is going to second period now. I'm a little upset because well one I'm late and I know I'm going to get in trouble for it and two, now I'm not going to see Justin for a few days.

We haven't spent days away from each other since I was sick with the flu a few years ago. And that was a few years ago so yes every day since then we have seen each other. We have been inseparable since we met.

"So I was right" I heard Austin's voice next to me. I looked over at him to see he looks irritated.

"What?" I asked him confused as I shut my locker and faced him.

"You and Justin" he said with a low chuckle but  sounded annoyed. I sighed and looked away to roll my eyes before looking back at him.

"Austin-" he cut me off already.

"Be honest. When you and I were together did you ever cheat on me with him?" He asked me. My eyes widened.

"No. Oh my god no. I was actually loyal to you. It was you who couldn't be loyal" I said back. He shook his head.

"I never cheated on you" he told me.

"I never said you did, but you might as well have with all the girls you let flirt with you" I snapped at him.

"Listen I didn't come up to you to fight. I just needed to know if you cheated with him. Because you guys got together right after we broke up and the whole time we were together you said it would never happen and that you guys were never more than just best friends" he explained to me.

"I was telling the truth, Austin. I don't know what clicked in me after you and I broke up. But what I started to feel for him was after you dumped me" I told him.

"I hope he treated you better than I could have. I know I wasn't the best boyfriend. But right now just isn't my time to be with anyone. But you're an amazing person. I really would like to be your friend. It's cool if you don't feel that way, but you're someone who I would like to have in my life" he ranted to me.

"Austin I just- I-" I sighed and looked down. I don't think I could be his friend.

"Hey just think about it. My friendship will always be here" he told me making me look up at him then he walked away. That was just weird. A little bit. I felt my phone buzz so I grabbed it from my pocket and saw Justin texted me.

______
Justin❤️: I'm headed to the airport now. I'll text you when I land ;)

Me: okay :)
______

I walked into class and saw Ryan and Ally sitting down already. They looked over at me and smiled.

"Someone missed first period" Ally joked as I sat down next to them.

"Ohhh where were you?" Ryan joked as well. I laughed and shook my head.

"I was at Justin's. But we woke up late." I told them.

"I can't believe he's going to see a management. It's great" Ryan said with a smile.

"He's going to get famous. I swear" Ally also said. I nodded.

"I mean listen to his voice. His music is going to blow up after he signs a deal" I said and they nodded agreeing.

"I just hope he doesn't forget about us once he's famous and touring the world" Ally said and I frowned.

"Don't say that. You'll make me over think" I joked and they laughed. I'm a huge over thinker. And they know it.

"He could never forget us. He's too humble" Ryan pointed out. "We're his family"

I didn't even think that far ahead to Justin touring. Which if he does get famous, he will be on a tour. I pray I never lose him.