Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us

"Justin this is amazing!" Justin's mom said loudly.

"Wow bro. This is crazy!" Ryan said as well.

The video of Justin singing at the carnival blew up. He is getting so much attention and views. It's viral and more videos Justin has posted on YouTube before are also blowing up now. Me and Ryan are at Justin's with him and his mom. It's been two weeks since the carnival now.

"I'm getting so many comments and emails" Justin told us.

"Babe this is so good. You should post more. Show people more of your singing." I suggested.

"Oh great idea. Hun people love you" Pattie said to Justin.

"I can't believe it" Justin said in shock staring at his laptop screen.

"Don't forget about us when you're famous" Ryan joked making us laugh.

"Yeah please don't" I agreed laughing.

"Don't worry guys. I could never forgot you guys. Plus I doubt this will make me famous" he said shrugging.

"I mean Justin look at the views on all of your videos" His mom said to him. I nodded agreeing with her.

"I guess" he said with a little laugh and shrugged again. He looked closer to the computer with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Someone just emailed me asking if they can talk to me and a guardian" he told us.

"Let me see" Pattie said as she sat down next to Justin and looked over at the computer screen. "Scooter Braun?" She said to herself quietly. "Okay I'll email him or you can just email him back if you want. Up to you Hun" she told him.

"I'll email him back and put your email too" he said to her and she nodded agreeing.

"Wait why does he want to talk to you guys?" Ryan asked. I was about to ask the same thing.

"I didn't read the whole thing yet" Justin said making me laugh.

"Of course you didn't" I joked.

"Read it bro!" Ryan said with a little laugh too.

"It says he's looking for a talented artist to manage and thinks that I have a talented voice and would like to talk to me about joining his management-" Ryan cut him off.

"So he wants to be your manager?" Ryan asked him. Justin nodded and started to smile.

"Oh that's amazing!" I told him. "You should definitely talk to him"

"I'm going to. This could be a great opportunity" Justin said back. "I'll see if he wants my number"

***

Right now me and Justin are just hanging out in his room. He is flying out to Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow to meet with the manager him and Pattie talked to yesterday. I'm not going because of school so I'm just spending tonight with him. They are spending a few days there.

"Who would have thought we'd end up together?" Justin joked making us both laugh a little. We're laying down facing each other and he's holding my hand.

"Well supposably everyone did" I joked back. Everyone said they saw it coming, but I guess me and Justin were the only ones who didn't. "You're only going to be gone a few days?" I asked. He nodded.

"Only a few days" he said back.

"I'll miss you" I said making him smile a bit.

"I'll miss you too" he leaned over and kissed me softly before putting his head back where he just was. Then he brought my hand up to his face and gently kissed my hand. I smiled widely. He's so gentle and passionate with me. I love it so much.

______Instagram_______

@jamiecollins - my dinner date❤️

Liked by @theallyg , @ryanbulter and 74 others

Comments disabled

___________________________