Chapter 14 - I Just Worry

"Jamie your birthday is coming up!" Ally said excitedly. I laughed.

"We still have a month and a half" I said and we all laughed. It's me, Ally, and Sarah out to eat still.

"It's going to come so quickly" Sarah said and I nodded agreeing. It usually does. My birthday is December 2nd. So between holidays, it comes and goes quick.

"Do you know what you want to do this year?" Ally asked me. I shrugged.

"I mean, I'm turning 18 so I want to do something for sure" I told them. "Probably just go to dinner with everyone" I added. They both nodded. "Or maybe a little party" I said shrugging again.

"Speaking of party" Sarah started making us look over at her. "There's a huge Halloween party next week at Jakes house. You guys down to go?" She asked us.

"Hell yeah" Ally agreed.

"Yeah of course" I answered her.

"How's everything with Justin?" Sarah asked me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Awe" They both said at the same time. I giggled.

"Things are so amazing. I'm so happy with him.  I wish we would have acknowledged our feelings sooner. But I guess time just worked perfectly. I mean it hurts I can't see him too much, but I wouldn't trade this relationship for anything in the world" I told them. They both smiled widely.

"Girl we all knew for years now" Ally joked making us laugh. "But you guys seem so much more happier now that you're together" She added. I nodded.

"There's just something I been nervous about" I started to say then looked down at my lap.

"What is it?" Ally asked in a worried tone.

"Did something happen?" Sarah also sounded concerned. I sighed and look back up at them. I shook my head.

"I have a feeling he's going to be asked to move to Atlanta. Obviously he isn't going to say no if they ask. He's always getting so much attention. Did you see how many followers he always has on everything? Almost twenty thousand" I told them. They frowned.

"Do you think it would really affect your relationship?" Ally asked me. I nodded.

"I do. He would be living in a complete different country." I said back. If Justin moved to the US, things would change because I still have to finish high school and then college here in Canada.

"Justin loves you so much. You know he would work it out. And if he gets famous, he would have his own jet to see you whenever" Sarah suggested.

"Yeah true!" Ally agreed with her.

"I know" I said sighing. "I just worry"

"I would too. I understand" Ally said to me. I felt my phone buzz and I looked down at it to see Justin texted me.

______
Justin❤️: baby!!!
Justin❤️: I got booked for radio station interviews!
Justin❤️: that means my songs are going to be played on the radio and they are going to start playing them tomorrow

Me: oh my god babe that's so great
Me: I'm so happy for you

Justin❤️: thank you love

Me: when are they?

Justin❤️: November 10th and 12th

Me: where at?

Justin❤️: one is in Atlanta and the other is NYC

Me: I'm so proud of you!!

Justin❤️: I love you princess

Me: I love you too J
_______

***

I'm home now laying in bed. It's late, but I can't really sleep for some reason. Justin's asleep so I can't text him. I have school tomorrow, but thank god it will be Friday. Then a week from tomorrow is Halloween.

Our group is going to a big party in our town. The girls and I are dressing up, but of course I don't think the guys are. Ally and Sarah already have their costumes, but I still have no idea what I even want to be. I want to do something simple so I don't have to buy too much or spend too much money.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the night stand. I opened up Twitter to see Justin tweeted a few hours ago.

@justinbieber : so excited to announce I'll be at KISS 104.1 and HOT 97 in two weeks! And new music dropping soon!

Wow. He is getting famous so fast. I mean right now I wouldn't exactly say famous, but he is definitely getting there. That tweet alone already has seven thousand retweets and ten thousand likes. That's crazy.

I closed Twitter and went onto Instagram to see his most recent post. It's of him and Usher. I couldn't help, but smile. He's always loved Ushers music. I'm so happy they got to meet. I locked my phone and put it back down on the table. I rolled back over and shut my eyes. I need sleep for school tomorrow.

______________________________
hope you liked this short chapter!