Chapter 34 - NYC

As my plane landed, I couldn't help, but to smile knowing in just a short about of time, I'll be seeing Justin. All I brought was a big carry on since I would only be spending two nights here. So all I needed to do was get off this plane and meet Justin at the entrance. I quickly got up the second I was allowed too and grabbed my bag.

The day after the whole Austin thing, Justin and I talked about it one more time just so we both could just get everything we had to say out of our systems and since then the past few days have been like it never happened. So Justin and I are great again. We aren't dating still, but sometimes it feels like it.

I exited the plane and started to walk where, I hope, will lead me the right way.

I do want to just say fuck it and tell Justin we should just get back together, but I don't want him to have to worry about what's going on at home when he's all over the place or at his new home in Georgia. He says the day he feels he can move back home, he will. It's going to be a while though.

I also am a little scared that he will find someone else and then what? He's stuck in a situation where he can be with someone new and actually see them or stay in a long distance relationship. I know he is in love with me, but you never know what could happen. The only time I can visit him is on weekends if he is free or whenever he visits home. It's hard. But I have to savor the moments I get to spend with him when either one of each other visit.

I knew I was going in the right direction some how and kept walking. I looked around for any sign of Justin or any of his body guards, which I'm sure they are here too. Justin said things have been crazier and they go everywhere with him.

I felt my heart beat faster as I spotted Justin leaning against a wall talking to Kenny. He had grey zip up hoodie and these dark jeans on. He looked very hot, might I add. As I started to get closer, I watched as he nodded to something Kenny said then looked around. His eyes landed on me and a smile came across his face. I smiled wider and knew my cheeks turned red and he started walking in my direction. I walked faster until I was in his arms.

"Hey beautiful" he said into my ear as he held me tight. His arms wrapped around my waist like he was never going to let go and my arms around his neck.

"Hi" I said smiling and pulled my head back so I can look at him. He pressed his lips to mine, making me slightly surprised, but happy. I kissed back and we both smiled through the kiss before pulling away and smiling at each other. "Hi Kenny!" I said and waved at Kenny. He smiled and waved back.

"How are you?" He asked me. I pulled away from Justin.

"I'm great, you?" I asked back. He shrugged.

"Dealing with this crazy" he joked as he pointed at Justin.

"Hey I'm not crazy!" Justin joked back.

"You are" I told him as I ran my hand down the back of his head and kept my hand on his neck. He grabbed my hand from his neck and placed his lips on the top of my hand. I knew I was blushing extremely.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded. He laced his hand with mine and we started to follow Kenny to the doors.

"JB, heads up, there's more" Kenny said looking back at Justin. Justin just nodded back. More what?

"Don't let go of my hand, okay?" Justin said to me.

"Okay" I said back quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me. He squeezed my hand lightly. Once we got to the doors, I instantly knew what Kenny meant. Paparazzi. As we got outside, they all started to shout Justin name and scream question at him. Justin just kept his head down and lead us to the car. Once we got to the car, Kenny opened the door for us, but Justin stepped aside a little so I can go first. I let go of his hand and slid into the back seat. I heard Justin take a deep breath as he was in and shut the door.