Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday

"I know it's not a lot, but I hope you like them" I said to Justin who just opened his presents from me.

"What? No no. I don't need a lot. This is perfect. Thank you so much babe" He told me as he grabbed my hands. "You didn't even have to get me anything, but I appreciate it so so much" he kissed my lips softly.

"Well you're welcome" I said back and kissed him again. He pulled away and grabbed the sweatshirt. He slipped it over his head and smiled as it was on. I giggled at his cute goofy smile.

"It's super soft. Wow" he said feeling it. I smiled. I'm happy he likes it and didn't think it was corny. "And every song I write about you, will be written in this" he told me as he grabbed the book I got him. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Justin!" Pattie called for him from the main area.

"Come on" Justin said to me as he put the book down on the bed and headed for the door with me following him. Pattie and everyone else were sitting on the couches. Pattie had a bag in her hands with the words 'Happy Birthday' written big on the side. I sat down next to Ally and brought my feet up on the couch.

My smile hasn't left my face. I've been so happy since we got here yesterday. Last night, we all got food ordered in and ate here then went to some skate park down the street for a little for the guys.

I grabbed my phone that I left here on the coffee table then went to the pictures I took last night of all of us at the skate park. I saw the one of Justin and decided I'll post it for a birthday post. He looks so happy in it.

__________________________

@jamiecollins: happy birthday to this special one ❤️ thank you for being by my side since we were toddlers

@jamiecollins: happy birthday to this special one ❤️ thank you for being by my side since we were toddlers. i love you.

____
Comments disabled
______________________________

"Yo! This is amazing bro!" Chaz said to Justin excitedly as we pulled up to where Justin's party is being held. We took this big van and Chaz is calling it a big fancy limo and is super excited making us all laugh.

"You ready?" Kenny asked Justin from the passenger seat. Justin nodded at him. We grabbed our stuff and the door opened revealing a bunch of paparazzi waiting to take Justin's picture. Justin jumped out then stopped and turned around. He held his hand out to me making my face heat up a little. I grabbed his hand and he helped me out before we walked to the building hand in hand. I just followed Justin in as everyone screamed his name and mostly all I saw was the flashing lights as they took our pictures.

As we got inside, I felt better again. I looked around at the room in awe as we walked further into the room. It's huge and really nice in here. I looked around more to see a lot of people here. Even other celebrities. Justin instantly let go of my hand to greet a few people who already are coming up to him to say happy birthday. I looked over to see Ally right behind me with the boys.