Chapter 57 - The Garden

I will never get sick of New York City. I enjoy coming here. Even though it's just for the night and we will be gone tomorrow morning. I truly love coming here. I'm in a hotel room alone right now. Allison was with me, but she had something to go do. So it's just me.

Justin is at Madison Square Garden rehearsing for his big show tonight. It's going to be so amazing. Plus his family and our friends land soon. I can't wait for everyone to see the show and to be so proud of him, more than they already are. If that's possible.

I wanted to shower and get ready somewhere other than backstage so I decided to stay here until I'm ready. The view from the hotel window is beautiful. I should be getting ready, but I'm sitting on the bed just watching out the window. But I'm thinking about what I'm going to wear. I have an outfit in mind, but I feel like once I put it on, I won't like it.

My phone started to ring so I looked over at it quickly. I smiled wide as I saw Ally's name on my screen.

"Hey!" I answered excitedly. Her calling means she has landed.

"Hi Jam!" I heard her sounding just as excited as I am. "We're in the car! Are you at the hotel?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I was just about to start getting ready. I showered already. I just have to change and do my makeup" I told her.

"Okay good. We should be there in like thirty minutes, but when we get there we are just dropping off our bags in our rooms then going to the venue" she informed me and I heard the boys talking in the back ground. I miss the three of them so much. I can't wait to see them.

"Okay I'll go get ready now" I said as I got off the bed and walked over to my bag.

"See you soon, love you!" She yelled then hung up. I laughed quietly to myself and started to grab my outfit.

Did I forget to mention that one of the performers Justin is having on stage tonight is me? He convinced me to sing with him tonight after begging me for weeks. He's having Usher and Ludacris perform too. Also Drake and Big Sean will be there just to be there so you can imagine how extra nervous I am.

I quickly changed and walked over to the mirror. I smiled satisfied with my outfit. I was nervous I wasn't going to like what it looks like on me. It's black leather pants and a black tube top. And I think I may wear red heels. At least this went right. I'm so nervous for tonight. I know I've sang on stage before, but there are going to be big celebrities there.

***

Tonight went great. Justin is extremely happy and so is everyone else. Tonight has been a legit movie. It doesn't even seem real. It's been nothing, but happiness and positivity.

We are all back stage just celebrating right now. We are leaving soon though then we are just going to hang out at the hotel.

"You seem so happy" I heard Ally say pulling me from my thoughts. I looked over at her and smiled.

"I am" I said nodding. "I been enjoying touring. It's a lot of fun. Plus being with Justin just makes everything better" I told her.

"That's good. I'm happy for you, but I do miss you" she said with a giggle and crossed her arms. "When do you come home?" She asked me.

"Well in two weeks, but not for good. Only for a few days" I answered her and she nodded. "But after that, two months"

"Just in time for your birthday" she said and I smiled nodding. "But what about thanksgiving?" She asked confused.

"We're going to be in Paris" I told her and her eyes widened.

"Wow. I want to spend a holiday like that" she said and laughed. I laughed with her. "So do you know who has fans now?" She asked and I nodded at her confused. "Austin" she told me. Again I looked at her even more confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"He started posting videos of him singing and now he has fans. People love him" she said and my eyes widened.

"Really? Austin?" I asked and she nodded.

"So now Stratford has three celebrities walking around" she joked and we both laughed.

"Three?" I asked and she looked at me like 'really'.

"You, dummy. I seen your views on YouTube and your followers and your fan accounts" she told me and I shook my head.

"It's only because I'm with Justin-"

"Don't say that. Justin was in one of your ten videos. People love you for you" she said back. I couldn't help but to smile.

"I missed you" I said smiling to her. "When I get home, I'm not leaving your side" I joked causing us both to giggle.

"Good because I miss you more" she said and linked arms with me. "Now let's go stand closer to Drake. He's way too hot for me to be this far when I have the chance to be closer" she said making me laugh. It feels good to see her again.

***

"Across the ocean, across the sea, Starting to forget the way you look at me now, Over the mountains, across the sky, Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes" I heard Justin singing. I rubbed my eyes then opened them and saw Justin fixing his hair in the mirror. Of course. We're on the tour bus right now. He didn't notice I was awake and kept singing. "Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps in the road, and upside down now, I know it's hard to be asleep at night"

"I really like that" I said quietly as I sat up. He looked back at me and smiled.

"I wrote it before you came on tour with me." He told me as he walked over to the bed. "Did you sleep good?" He asked and sat down on the edge of the bed. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Can I hear the whole song?" I asked him. He began to smile. Then he nodded and scooted closer to me. He started to song over again and I just listened as I stared at him smiling. It's such a nice song.

"Don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright, Be alright. Through the sorrow and the fights, Don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright, Be alright
All alone in my room, Waiting for your phone call to come soon, For you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles, To be in your arms holding my heart, Oh I, oh I, I love you" he sang beautifully. I just continued to smile at him and as I listened. I could listen to him sing all day long. When he finished singing, he just smiled over at me. His cheeks were a little pink which I found adorable.

"That song is beautiful" I told him and he squeezed my hand.

"I was missing you really bad and you were going through a lot and I wished I was there to help you. That's what was going on while I wrote it" he explained to me.

"What have you wrote about now that I'm with you?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"A lot" he said back and I smiled wider. "You will hear it all soon. The album is almost done" he told me.

"Well I'm excited to hear them"

"My mom sent me a few photos this morning of us" Justin said as he grabbed his phone and sat down next to me. "Look" he said as he pulled them up on his phone. I smiled to see pictures of us when we were little.

"Oh my god" I quietly said as I looked at a picture of us from my thirteen birthday party. I started to laugh so hard. "I never saw this picture before" I said as I stopped laughing. It was after Justin shoved my face into my cake. My mom had just cleaned up my face for me and I was sitting in a chair with my arms crossed and Justin was standing next to me still laughing.

"Me neither. I laughed so hard when I saw it" he told me then swiped to the next picture. It was of us standing together on our first day of freshman year. We didn't have our arms around each other, we just were standing next to each other smiling. "We look so like babies"

"We do" I said with a giggle.

"Now look at us" he joked as he put his arm around my shoulder. I smiled over at him. "I love you, babe"

"I love you more" I said and pressed my lips against his lips.

"It's going to be so nice having a place to call home with you." He said making me blush.

"I can't wait" I said before kissing him again.