Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me

It's been about an hour since the whole thing happened with Chaz and Ryan leaving once they got here because they didn't believe me. I explained the whole thing to Ally and she was completely shocked. I cried as I told her because I felt even more guilty considering Justin kissed me this weekend, only two days ago, and Austin just kissed me. But I didn't want to kiss Austin. It surprised me that he did that.

I quickly looked up at Ally as I heard a phone start to ring.

"It's not mine" she told me as she showed me her phone. I grabbed my phone and saw Justin calling me.

"Oh my god. I wonder if they told him" I said showing her my screen now.

"Answer!" She said quickly.

"Justin hey" I answered and put it on speaker.

"Don't bother coming this weekend" He quickly said with anger in this tone.

"Jus-"

"The fact that I was just in the studio and got a call from Chaz and Ryan saying they saw Austin at your house, took me by surprise. I really thought things were different" he told me.

"They are-"

"You need to tell me right now what is going on with you two because I'm so sick of consistently thinking about how I can't do a single thing this far away. I don't want to try with you if any guy has your attention. I want to believe you're better than that, but so much doesn't add up" He ranted. I felt my heart start to hurt all over again.

"Nothing is happening, I swear-"

"I just want honesty. I think I deserve that"

"I have been trying to explain if you will ever just let me get one sentence out, god damn!" I raised my voice getting annoyed that he won't let me talk. It went silent meaning I can finally talk. "I'm going to say this one thing before telling the story, do not cut me off" I said and he still stayed silent. "There is nothing going on between us. I have absolutely no feelings at all for him. The first time we hung out after you left was the movies which I already told you the whole story on that so I won't again. Then I hung out with him and his friends once. Then we went to the party which Ally was with us too and we were there for only about maybe thirty minutes before I passed out. Then after that you know he kept texting me like he was trying to start stuff which I ignored for the most part-" Justin cut me off.

"Why was he mad that you weren't texting him?" He asked still with attitude.

"He was mad I was ignoring his texts" I told him. "I'm not done telling you"

"Go then" he mumbled.

"At school today I saw him in the hallway in front of the class we had next together. He was trying to get me to say yes to going out to dinner with him and I told him no because you and I are finally in a good spot again and I wouldn't do anything to ruin that-" I stopped once I heard Justin scoff. I rolled my eyes. "So he got mad when I said that so I asked why does it matter if we are just friends? So he told me he wanted more then walked into class" I explained. I took a deep breath before I could talk again.

"I knew it. I told you he didn't just want to be your friend" he said back.

"You were right" I said quietly back. "So was everyone else. I feel stupid for believing that he wanted to be friends" I added.

"Now what about him being at your house?" He asked.

"So he showed up here earlier because he wanted to talk about how he admitted his feelings for me. But then he was saying all this stuff about how he feels when he's with me and how he wants us to try to be together again and I told him no a bunch of times because he is not the one I love. I told him I lost all my feelings for him months ago. He kept trying and then he kissed me before I could say anything else so I pushed him off and told him I felt nothing and I don't want to try with him. So he told me he understands because I'm in love with you and he hears the whole school talk about how amazing we are together and he knew he didn't have a chance because it will always be you, Justin" I explained everything I can to him. It was silent for a few seconds. Like he was processing it.