Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2

We both started to smile. He let go of me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on" he said quickly and started to pull me towards the end of the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a giggle. He pulled me to the staircase. "Justin" I said laughing.

"Shh!" He said to me as he turned around and put his finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet. I giggled and started to follow him up the stair case. I stopped walking and tugged on his arm to stop him as he got to the top and I noticed another hallway like the one down stairs. He leaned closer to me and looked at me confused, but had a small smile. "We aren't suppose to be up here so don't talk so loud" he whispered to me.

"Why are we up here?" I asked quietly trying not to laugh. He smirked then turned back around and quickly started to walk, pulling me behind him. He led me to a door that says 'restroom' on it. He pulled me into it quickly and turned the light on as he let go of my hand. He locked the door then turned to me again still smirking. "What are-" I stopped talking as he grabbed me by my hips and picking me up putting me on the counter. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine again before I could even talk. His hands left my face and went down to my thighs. I put my hands back on his neck and deepened the kiss.

It feels so great to be kissing him again.

***

Justin and I just finished having sex and are back down stairs. I stopped walking as I got to the long mirror in the hallway. I made sure I didn't look like a mess and that my dress was straight.

"You ready to go back in?" Justin asked me as he stood next to me. I looked over at him and nodded as I smiled. I followed him to the doors of the party and stopped again.

"Should we walk in together?" I asked him and he looked at me confused. "Our dates"

"Lauren knows I was just doing it to make you jealous. It's not going to matter if we walk in together" he told me.

"I don't want Austin to know I used him to make you jealous." I told him and he slowly nodded.

"I mean I don't care, but you're a good person, I guess" he joked making us both laugh.

"I'm glad you understand" I said back to him and he nodded. "You can go first." I told him. He took a few steps closer to me then kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and then watched him walk into the room. I still can't believe that just happened. I took a deep breath then walked into the room again. I instantly saw Ally standing with Ryan. I quickly walked over to her and linked my arm with hers.

"Hey there are you" She said to me.

"She looked everywhere for you" Ryan said with a laugh.

"Oh I was, uh, taking a little breather" I told him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me in a concerned tone. I smiled because he always acts like my older brother.

"I'm great" I said with a nod. "You know with Justin bringing a date and all" I quickly said and he nodded.

"Well I'm actually gonna go find him because I had to ask him something so I'll see you guys in a bit" he said to us then walked away. I quickly faced Ally and pulled her closer to me. She looked at me confused.

"What? You're glowing. You look happy-" I cut her off.

"Justin and I just had sex upstairs" I told her and her eyes widened.

"Wha- wait, what?" She asked so confused then laughed. "No wonder you're glowing, but how did this happen?"

"I went into the hallway to just breath and take a break from the party because Justin being here with a date had me upset and mad and jealous. So then he followed me out there and was mad that Austin was my date then told me that he asked Lauren when he got here and asked her to him help make me jealous" I was explaining and her eyes widened. "So then he kissed me and we started making out then he pulled me upstairs and into the bathroom then it kind of just happened" I finished explaining.

"Wow" she said with her eyes still kinda wide. "That is-" she was cut off by Austin walking up to us. He looked down at me with a pissed off look.

"We need to talk" he told me.

"Okay" I said slowly and nodded. "I'll be back" I told Ally then started to follow Austin to the doors and back into the hallway I go. "What-" he cut me off.

"So I been nothing, but nice to you ever since we broke up. I had your back, stayed your friend even though I had major feelings for you, I got suspended for you, I constantly defended your name, and then you go and use me and play with my feelings just to get your ex jealous?" He raised his voice at me. My heart dropped. I shouldn't have asked him.

"Austin no-" he cut me off again.

"Don't try to deny it because Alex told me that you said Justin came here with a date and that you needed one to be petty right back" he said to me. I went to talk again, but he continued. "And I walked around this whole place looking for you only to see Justin come back in here with your red lipstick smeared onto his shoulder on his shirt then you walked in right after him" he told me. I opened my mouth to talk then shut it not knowing what to say. I sighed loudly. He just stared at me waiting for me to talk.

"I'm sorry, Austin. I didn't try to mess with your feelings. Honestly, I just- I don't know. I- I'm sorry" I said back to him. He shook his head and started to walk away. "Austin wait" I said walking quickly behind him. He turned around and looked at me again.

"How about you just leave me alone?" He said with full attitude.

"I'm sorry-" he cut me off.

"Just go run back to your little pop star" he said before turning around again and walked away. I sighed and walked back into the party. I feel so bad.

"Jamie!" I heard Justin's voice. I stopped walking and looked over in the direction I heard his voice in. He walked over to me with a smile. Even though I was upset about what just happened with Austin, I still had a real smile once I saw Justin's smile. He has that effect on me.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I love his energy. He's always so happy. That's one thing I always loved about him. He's so positive so it kept me positive. "Dance with me?" He asked me still holding onto my hand. I nodded quickly. "Have I told you yet how much I missed you?" He asked me making me giggle and nod.

"I missed you more. Trust me" I joked with him and he shook his head.

"Not possible"