94 - Interview Introduction (Romantic)

Imagine you and Justin have been dating for a couple of weeks, but the two of you have not made it official yet.

"Are you excited to be there, for the first time at an event of mine, tonight?," Justin says as he strokes your hair and kisses your cheek.

"I really am Justin," you smile and peck his lips.

"Justin, get ready to get on stage!," a man shouts. Justin looks at you and pecks your lips once again.

"See you in a bit," he smiles and walks off.

"Goodluck baby!," you shout after him.

"Ladies and gentleman, here he is, Justin Bieber!," the interviewer speaks. You are watching Justin from backstage

Justin walks up on the stage smiling and waving at the crowd.

"How have you been doing?," the interviewer asks, as they both sit down on some chairs placed in front of eachother.

"Great, to be honest! I just started my new tour, my new album sells amazingly good so yeah, nothing to complain about," Justin speaks.

They talk some more, and after a few minutes the interviewer asks Justin about his love life.

You and Justin have been dating for quit some time now, but you wanted to keep it quiet since Justin didn't want you to be all over the news already.
He said that he wanted you to get used to the celebrity life first, just to take care of you. You think it is really nice and you would love to know the world that you are the one who is dating Justin Bieber. But on the other hand, what if it didn't work out between the two of you...

"So how is your love life? Are you seeing anyone at the moment?," the interviewer asks. Your heart skips a beat, since you didn't expect him to asks this. What is Justin going to say...

Justin smirks and answers
"Actually, I do,"

The interviewer looks really surprised and raises his eyebrows
"Well, tell me more," he adds

"You know, she is here," Justin says, your heart literally just stopped beating. What is he doing

"Well, let's bring her on stage then!," the interviewer stats as he gestures with his hand that you can come on stage.

Some security guy walks towards you and leads you towards the stage.

"Give her a big applause!," the interviewer says as you walk your way towards Justin.

The crowd goes wild and you have no idea how to react to it, you feel a bit embarressed but excited at the same time.

"Hey babe," Justin says while he stands up and gives you a kiss on the lips.

The crowd screams even louder this time, and you feel your cheeks heating up.

"Please sit down," the interviewer says, and both you and Justin sit down.

"It is so nice to meet you, and Justin-," he starts, not finishing his sentence directly
"She is gorgeous," he adds. Justin smiles and so do you. He wraps his arm around your waist.

"I know," Justin smirks, making the crowd go wild again.

"Sorry to all of the beliebers who are watching this, there is no hope left for you," the interviewer says laughing.
Both you and Justin start laughing as well, and Justin shrugs his shoulders.

"Well, when I asked about your love life I didn't expect this to happen,"

You look at the interviewer and laugh

"Me neither," you say back.

"So how is it to date the one and only Justin Bieber?," he asks, making you giggle and making Justin look at you

"It sucks," you say in the most serious tone ever. Justin and the interviewer stay quiet, and you can see that they both are a bit shocked

"I'm just kidding, it is amazing," you add, Justin shakes his head laughing, and so does the interviewer.

The interview goes on for some more minutes, and you were allowed to just be there the who interview.

When it is finished you and Justin walk backstage together.

"That was awesome babe," you say to Justin, smiling big time since you are so happy that the world now knows about the two of you.

"You are awesome, and know everybody knows what my beautiful girlfriend looks like," Justin speaks as he grabs you into a hug.
"And they probably realize that I have the most beautiful and perfect girl and that they can never have that,"

Hi loves! I hope you are enjoying the imagines that I have posted recently! I will upload part 2 of 'Too Busy' soon, since you guys really wanted me to write this