Prologue (Edited)

PROLOGUE

"This better be a joke." I say in annoyance as I sit in the courtroom across from Judge Tora.

"Miss Ramirez, you knew the consequences that you would face if you were to come to my courtroom again."

"Judge Tora, this cannot happen! Sentence me to community service or something just don't send me back to America, please." My tone conveys my desperation but it goes unnoticed.

"Miss Ramierz I am sorry, but you brought this upon yourself." Before I can respond he bangs his gavel against the block and continues to read out my sentence.

"Ava Ramirez, you are hereby deported from Tokyo, you are forbidden to return until further notice and you will be escorted straight to the airport with your current bags." Once more the gavel meets the block and the case is dismissed.

I begrudgingly make my way out the front doors of the courtroom towards the waiting car. Behind me are two police officers, watching my every move. Waiting for me to run....again. The passenger door to the car is opened and I slowly enter the vehicle, noting the arrival of a new officer on my left. Releasing a loud sigh, I sit with a seat space between us already dreading the half an hour car ride to the airport.

I place my backpack in my lap and dig through until I find my beats and ipod, hoping that the music can be a good distraction. As I start to play the music, time seems to speed up and soon enough the car ride is over and I'm left standing in front of my gate, holding the straps of my backpack tightly, debating whether or not I should set my one-way plane ticket on fire.

"Well here goes nothing." I mutter to myself as the gate number is called.

A twelve hour plane ride, no stop overs, just a direct flight. It is a bit of an understatement to say that I am not a people person, not to mention the fact that I may or may not have a bit of a short temper. So it is pretty obvious that I am not looking forward to this plane ride or looking forward to arriving in the one place that I would consider my own personal hell.

Author Note: This is my new story that
I am working on, it's just a preview of what's
to come. I should update in about 3 weeks
because that is when my exams are over.
Please comment, vote, fan, let your friends
know and let me know what you think :)

*edited 16/01/15*