Chapter Five

If I lay here...

If I just lay here...

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old...

~Deadlox's POV~

The nurse walked in with my food and I sat up carefully. Sky took the plate from her and thanked her. "I'll feed you this time." He smiled and started cutting the pancakes into little pieces. I giggled and pushed my bangs out of my face. "I can feed myself, you know." He proceeded to feed me anyways. "Yeah, I know. I want to." I didn't refuse, because frankly, I liked it.

*after breakfast*

"Man those pancakes are so filling. But now I'm all sticky.." He smirked. "I can fix that." He grabbed my face and licked me. I blushed slightly and giggled, then laid my head on his chest. "I just wanna lay with you forever Sky." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled too as happy tears came to his eyes. "Me too." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. Then, he started singing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I took off his glasses and stared into his eyes. I don't know how long we just laid there together, but I loved it and I just wanted to stay like that for as long as we could.... But there was something wrong and I could feel it. Like a little something wasn't right. Everything went black around me and I felt so weak. No... No, No, No!! I'm not dying, I can't! I could still hear Everything though. Sky's panicked voice trying to get doctors to come in quickly... I tried to hold on, but I could feel myself slipping... This was it.

~Sky's POV~

"NO!! Deadlox, please!! Don't leave me!.." Doctors and Nurses rushed in and started CPR. A nurse told me that I had to wait outside, but I wanted to stay there with him. It took three security guards to push me out into the hall way. I slumped to the floor and burst into tears. He can't die on me now... We just started living... "Don't leave me Ty!!!" I turned around and pressed my hands to the window. "Don't... Don't leave me... Please..."

Cause they'll be no sunlight if I lose you baby

They'll be no clear skies if I lose you baby

And just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same

If you walk away, everyday it'll rain...

Minutes passed and finally a doctor came out of the room. When she saw me, her expression became sympathetic. "He's not doing too good. I'm sorry, but his heart is barely beating. His organs started shutting from severe internal bleeding." I sniffed and stood up. "Can't you do something about it?" She sighed. That's never a good sign... "There's not much, but it's a risky procedure. We would have to make a hole in his side and insert a tube to drain the blood."

I bit my lip and spoke up. "You have to try. Go ahead and do it." She nodded. "We'll get him prepared for surgery, you can go see him while we find an operating room for him." "Thank you." She walked away and I took a deep breath before entering the room. He looked so fragile... I pulled a chair directly next to his bed and sat there for a minute. I held his hand in mine and kissed his forehead as tears made rivers on my cheeks. "Hold on for me Ty... I love you.... More than life, you can pull through this. I believe in you." I just sat there, holding his hand until the doctor came in. "Its time to go. You'll have to wait outside until he's out of surgery. I'll come back when they finish and tell you how it went." She placed a hand on my shoulder and walked me out. "Can I have your name please?" "Call me Sarah." I nodded. "Thank you so much for this, Sarah." She looked at me and have me a sad smile. "You love him, don't you?" I nodded. "Does he know that?" "Yes." She smiled. "Then I'm sure he'll pull through." I Wiped the tears off my cheeks and managed a smile. "Thank you." I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. God I was a wreck.. I rinsed off my face and took a few deep breaths and headed back into the waiting room. I know he can pull through this now... He's strong. And so is our love.

End of Chapter!!!
I'm sorry, I know this one was super sad!! but I promise it will get better. Vote, comment and Thank You for Reading!!!!!