Chapter Twenty-Six

(I don't really have a song for this chapter, so I'll just go straight to the story)

~Deadlox's POV~

Well, that fertility potion worked. Its been more than five months and so far, I don't like being pregnant. I puked my guts out for the first two months, I have intense cravings for weird shit, and I have mood swings.

Sky has been really helpful and understanding though. But he does have his moments where he doesn't know what to do. We decided to have the wedding after the baby is born, so I won't be all preggers on our special day.

We really should've waited until the honeymoon to do this, but oh well... it's too late to go back now. "Hey Babe, can you get me some grape juice?" "Yeah, sure." He walked to the kitchen while I sat on the couch watching TV. He came back and handed the cup of juice to me.

"Thanks babe. I love you." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "Your welcome baby." He sat close to me on the couch, placing one hand on my belly. "Does it feel weird? To feel the baby moving in there?" "Well, kinda. But I like it." I smiled.

My belly was kinda big, but I was only three months away from my due date. "You know it wouldn't have killed you to tell me the sex of our baby." "Yeah I know, but this is what you get for being late." He sighed and looked at me. "For the millionth time, I'm sorry." I chuckled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"What do you think it is?" He looked up at the ceiling, at me, then at my belly. "Um... I think it's a boy." "How did you come to that conclusion?" He smirked. "Because you've been really stubborn and pissy." I playfully smacked his leg. "I have not!"

He laughed, then kissed my forehead. "I love you so much Ty. And I have to say, you're pretty brave for doing this." I looked up at him, confused. "Why, what's gonna happen?" "Well... labor. It's pretty painful, so I've read." I bit my lip.

"Well, I'll get through it." I managed a smile. "Sure you will." He said and kissed my belly.

~Time skip, about three months later~

I woke up with a horrible stomach ache. I was sweating buckets, so I got up and walked to the kitchen. Damn, it's one in the morning...

I got my glass of ice water and went back to the room, hoping that I would feel better. Well, it got worse. Suddenly, I felt a rush of warm liquid in between my legs. "Oh shit.... Sky!" I shook his shoulder.

"Hmmn.. What's wrong babe?.." "I think the baby is coming.." When I felt another wave of pain in my stomach, I yelped out. He got up quickly, threw some clothes in a bag and helped me to the car.

"Dammit this hurts Sky! Drive faster!!" I yelled, gripping the arm rest. "I can't, we'll get pulled over!" I leaned forward and cried out in pain, clutching my belly. This felt like torture.

"Hang in there babe, we're almost there." "GAHH!! I feel like I'm dying!! AHH SHIIT!!" The pain was getting more and more intense every minute. I felt like I would explode soon. There was a sense of relief when the car stopped at a large building.

I had to deliver regularly and without pain medication. "Ah, I see the head." I squeezed Sky's hand as I pushed again. And again. And again until I heard a baby crying. By then, my chest was heaving and I didn't know how long I could keep my eyes open.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby boy." The doctor said and handed the baby over to me. He had dark brown hair and looked a lot like Sky. I looked up at Sky and smiled. "What should we name him?"

End of chapter!! Hope you guys like and plz comment a UNIQUE name. The poor baby is nameless!! I need help from my readers... Something that sounds like it would be from the Hunger Games.