Chapter Six

Don't wanna break your heart

Wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make mistake

There's just one life to live

And there's no time to wait, to waste

~Sky's POV~

Hours passed and I kept looking at the clock on the wall. I was starting to get worried as I tapped my foot on the ground. I just couldn't take this anymore. I stood up and started pacing in the hallway until I saw Sarah come out of a room. Right then, I froze in my tracks. "How is he?" She looked at me and smiled sadly. "The surgery was successful. But, he's still unstable. We have a machine that's keeping him breathing right now." I took a deep breath. "When can I see him?" "Soon. They're cleaning him up right now." I nodded. "Thank you." I gave her a tight hug and pulled back a moment later. "No problem." She said before she walked away. I just stood there for a moment and sighed before going back into the waiting room. Then, I heard Jason's voice. "Sky! I heard about what happened with Ty. Is he alright?" He sat down next to me and looked at me worriedly. "Um.. I don't know. He just got out of surgery, but they said that he's hooked up to a machine to keep him breathing." I looked down at my boots, already feeling tears sting at my eyes, thank god my glasses hid them. I didn't want Jason to see me like this. I pulled out the hair tie that kept my long hair pulled back and let it fall into place. "Oh Sky, I'm so sorry. Ty's a strong person, I'm sure he'll pull through Okay? Have faith in him." I nodded and leaned forward so I could rest my elbows on my knees. "I just don't understand why Bodil would do this.." Sarah walked in and called me over, but I asked Jason to stay there. "What's going on? Is he okay?" I asked. "Yes, he's fine. He's back in his room and you can go see him now." I nodded and walked back to his room. I hesitated before I walked in, I was trying to prepare myself for what I would see. I went into the room and almost burst into tears. I have never seen him in a state like this. I never wanted to, but things happen. This was a lot to take in, but I still pulled a chair next to his bed and sat next to him, holding his hand. "Ty, I love you. Don't ever forget that. You have to stay strong for me and keep fighting." My voice cracked at the last sentence and tears flowed down my cheeks. I pulled off my glasses and set them down on the nightstand. I laid my head down on the bed and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, everything was just like it was before I fell asleep. I looked at Ty, and what I saw was a crazy miracle. He was awake. When he saw me, he smiled. "Oh my god..." I called in a nurse and she was shocked. He didn't need the tubing that kept him breathing, so the nurse took them out. I could tell that was unpleasant for Ty, but then again, he was clearly glad they were gone.

~Deadlox's POV~

I was glad to finally be awake and able to communicate with Sky. I know I caused him a lot of emotional pain recently and I just wanted to apologize for that. My throat was sore, but I still forced myself to speak. "Sky... I'm so sorry.." He looked at me, confused. "Why? You couldn't stop what happened. It isn't your fault." "I upset you... I heard you when I first blacked out..." He smiled sadly and kissed me. He was gentle with me and I kinda liked that, but on the other hand, I just wanted to go home and do some things with him.... He's probably not going to until he's 100 percent sure that I'm healed because he's just protective like that. But I love him... and he loves me. Sky is the only thing that I've ever been sure of in my whole life. And I know that now...

End of Chapter!!!
Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to slap that Vote button with your forehead!! The song was Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato.