Chapter Twelve

Never Gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothing's gonna stop us

No not this time, So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight.

~Deadlox's POV~

When I got out of the shower and got dressed, Sky handed me a glass of caramel brown liquid. "What's this?.." It smelled really strong. "It's whiskey. Jack Daniels. I thought you might like it." I shrugged and took a sip. It was pretty good, so I downed the rest. It burned my throat a little, but it was tolerable. "You're right. I do like it, Can I have some more?" He smiled. "Sure." I left the room with him and sat on the couch.

"You're not planning on getting me drunk so we could have sex again, are you?" "Pshhh, of course not. I just want you to get drunk to see how you act. It could be fun." He smirked, handing me the glass with more whiskey in it than last time. It was gone within thirty seconds. "Can you promise me something Ty?" I looked at him and nodded. "Just don't get used to drinking." "Okay. I promise."

~Sky's POV~

After a few minutes and three more glasses of Jack Daniels, the alcohol started to kick in. Ty's speech was slurred and he couldn't keep his balance. "Okay Ty, I think that's enough for you." I took the glass away from and he reached for it. "No, Ty, I mean it. You're done." "Nooooo I wan some morrrre!" I quickly walked into the kitchen and poured out what was left in the glass before I put the bottle up high where he couldn't reach it. He tugged on my shirt weakly and hiccuped.

"What are you doing?" I giggled and turned around. "I wan you Skyyy.... Real bad." I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Okay you need to sober up. I'll make you a sandwich." When I looked at him, he looked like he was gonna- "Oh god!!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom, puking his guts out. I walked in and kneeled next to him. Rubbing his back soothingly, I held his hair back so that it was out of his face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you have that much." "It's alright, I'm fine." He smiled at me and flushed the toilet. "Are you still up for a sandwich?" I helped him stand up and handed him the mouthwash. He nodded, taking the mouthwash. "Just gimme a minute." "Alright. I'll be in the kitchen." I walked to the fridge and grabbed turkey, cheese, and lettuce. I also got a cold bottle of water to help settle his stomach.

A few moments later, he came out of the bathroom and sat down on a chair at the table. I set the plate in front of him and he started eating right away. "Better?" He smiled. "Mmhmm. Good." I felt bad for him, he was gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

End of Chapter!!! Hope you liked! I might not be able to get a chapter out tomorrow, I have swim practice. But I will try! No_Love signing out! Peace!