Chapter Thirty-Seven

Wanna wrestle with me baby

Here's a sneak, little peek

You can dominate the game cuz I'm tough

I don't play around that often

When I do I'm a freak

So you better believe I like it rough

~Deadlox's POV~

For a moment, we just stood there as I tried to catch my breath. Then he gave me a smirk and dropped to his knees in from of me. "Sorry, but I had to do that."

I remained quiet and kept my eyes on him. He started to tease me with kisses around that lower area. I bit my lip, trying to keep myself in check. I wanted to ride this out as long as possible.

Then, he took all of me in his mouth and I let out a moan. I slapped a hand over my mouth, but he pulled it away. I started to breathe a little more unevenly. "S-Sky...."

A few moments later, he stood up and turned me around. "Ty.. are you done fighting me?" I took a few shaky breaths. "Y-Yeah..." He mumbled something in my ear, then inserted a couple fingers into me.

It hurt for a while, which I wasn't surprised because it has been a while. "I'm gonna need to put in another.." I nodded and he did so. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to not make any pathetic noises.

I didn't notice that I already was. "Ty... you okay?" I nodded. "Just.. keep going." I managed to breathe out. After a minute of preparing me, he finally pulled back a bit.

"Alright.... you ready?" I nodded again. He quickly forced himself into me and I let out a small yelp of pain. He flipped me around, picked me up and kissed me. It wasn't lust in this kiss, only love.

Once it became more comfortable for me, his thrusts became deeper. He pulled back, and I moaned loudly. "That's it Ty... let me hear you..."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ahhhhh!... Oooohhhhh...." I clenched my fists, letting my drenched hair cling to my face. The white sticky substance ran down my legs and down the drain. But it wasn't over, I still had to wait for Sky to finish.

I was panting now and my whole body felt like it was on fire. I felt a warm substance on my back, and it wasn't water. It was blood. I could also feel it running down my leg. "Shit..." Only a heartbeat later, he stepped back from me.

"Ty...." He looked at me, his eyes wide. There was blood flowing from the stitched up gashes on his chest. "Oh my god." I was so worried about him, I didn't realize that my wound opened up as well.

I pressed a rag to his chest, trying to stop the bleeding which it did after only a few minutes. "That was close." I sighed. "Yeah." Sky said as he started washing his hair.

He squirted some shampoo in my hair and started to wash it for me. "I love you babe." He smiled. "I love you too Baby."

Once we got out of the shower, we laid in bed until we fell asleep.

End Of Chapter!!! Hope you guys liked and Hopefully I'll be able to write another chapter today/tonight. As always, don't forget to slap that vote button wit yo forehead!