Chapter Twenty-Two

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

~Sky's POV~

When I woke up the next morning, I was dressed and clean. I looked around, wondering where Bodil was. "Morning Sky. You look skinnier already and it's only been a day." He smiled wickedly. I looked down, ashamed. Was I really that fat before? No. He's just trying to brainwash me.

"Fuck off." I said harshly. He slapped me across the face. "Don't talk to me like that." I was really starting to get fed up with him slapping me. I looked at him, right in the eyes as if staring into his soul. "Don't fucking hit me again."

He smirked, then punched me. I felt the aching pain in my jaw, but I didn't show it. My lip was bleeding which sent the red liquid into my mouth. I spit in his face. He growled and just just started punching me in the gut over and over again.

Once he saw how I was getting ready to throw up, he backed away. I just let it come. All that was left in my stomach was now in the floor in front of me. I noticed that there was some blood in the vomit.

I leaned my head up against the pole and breathed heavily. Bodil wiped my bloody spit from his cheek and walked away from me. I pulled on the handcuffs, but it was useless. I was stuck there.

~Deadlox's POV~

Suddenly, I remembered Bodil's cellar where he kept leftover chests. I sped off towards the field. All I had to look for was a small house...

End of Chapter!! sorry this one was kinda short but I'll write more tomorrow.