Chapter Fourteen

I'm waking up

I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age

I'm radioactive, radioactive.

~Deadlox's POV~

He pushed me back and pinned me to the floor. Now I know I wasn't imagining things, I could feel him touch me. "Why are you doing this?! I didn't do anything wrong!" I screeched and flinched when he brought his face closer to mine. "You should've seen this coming the moment you ran away from me. Now, you're gonna pay."

He punched me hard in the head and that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out. I woke up in a dark place, a small lamp providing the only light in the room. I looked around and saw Bodil standing next to me. I gasped and tried to run away, but he moved quicker than I did. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back.

I let out a yelp of pain as tears formed in my eyes. "I-I'm so-sorry..." He smirked and turned me around so that I was facing him. As I looked into his eyes, I could only wonder what made him like this....

*Flashback, Bodil's POV*

I sat on the curb next to a barren street. I was the only one left, everyone that I loved had died. There was no going back now, I had to find the man who killed them and make him pay for their lives. But.. how? I don't know what he looks like. I sighed in anger, kicking a rusty can before I stood up. I saw feet a few yards away. I looked up to see the mad I had loved and cared about for five years. Preston.

"Why?..." I croaked, now on the verge of breaking down. He had bitterness in his eyes. "You.... You slut! I know you slept with Kermit!" I was shocked. How did he know about that?! "It wasn't like that! I was drunk and-" "I don't want to hear any of your damn excuses!!.. Its too late anyways. Everyone you cared about is dead now!"

Ever since then, things have never been the same. I changed that very second. I could never love anyone ever again.

~Deadlox's POV~

His grip on my loosened a bit and I could tell that he was thinking about Preston again. I didn't say anything, not one word. I was scared that he would snap if I did. He let me go and I took that as me chance. I Bolted out the door and ran as far as I could. I knew he wouldn't chase me. Whenever he thought about Preston, he became depressed.

I collapsed in front of Sky's apartment. My lungs felt like they were on fire and my chest hurt. Sky came running out, yelling at me, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. The darkness was coming quickly and I didn't fight it. I fell into unconsciousness.

End of Chapter!! Hope you liked and keep bringing in those comments! Btw, I don't hate Bodil. I really like him actually. I just thought he could play the part. No_Love Signing out! Peace!