Chapter Two

~Deadlox POV~

"Okay, I'll do it..." I took another deep breath and headed towards Sky. "Just breathe Ty... it'll all be okay. Dammit... I can't." I muttered to myself and stopped walking as I nervously bit my lip. I turned to look at Jason and he gave me the signal to keep going. I sighed and continued walking. "Okay, I have some cash, I just gotta act like I'm going to see a movie..." I stood in line right behind him and didn't say a word, I couldn't. All my thoughts were stuck in my head and they wouldn't come out, so I just stayed silent until he noticed me. IF he notices me at all. He buys his ticket and turns around. "Hey Ty, what are you doing here?" I smiled. "Oh nothing, just gonna see a movie." I payed for my ticket and thanked the lady before I stepped out of the way. "Well that's cool." I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Nobody was available so I just decided to come by myself." "Oh. What movie are you gonna watch?" "Uhm, Fast and the Furious 6." I shrugged and headed towards the concession stand to buy some snacks. "Hey Ty, wait!" he mumbled something to his girlfriend and ran towards me. "Are you okay? You're acting really weird." I looked down and gnawed at my bottom lip. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... Go have fun on your date." I faked a smile, hoping that he would take it and go. "Okay. See you later." I watched him leave and sighed.

*After the movie*

I walked out of the theater unsatisfied. Frankly, that movie sucked, but that isn't the reason I was upset. Sky didn't love me. He loves that girl. I threw my cup and snack wrappers in the trash and started walking into the bathroom when I felt strong hands push me into a large stall. I opened my eyes wide and saw Sky a fraction of an inch away from my lips. "W-What are you doing Sky?..." He didn't answer. Instead, he pressed his lips against mine. I don't know what happened, but the needy part of me came out. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. After a few moments, I pulled away to catch my breath. "Wow..." I breathed and smiled at him. "Ty, I love you. I just can't hide it anymore." I was shocked. I was overwhelmed, but I had to be decent. "Why don't we go to my house?" He smirked and nodded.

*At Ty's house*

"This is a nice place." I smiled and looked up at him. "Thanks....Sky, I love you. More than you can imagine..." By just the look in his eyes, I could tell that he loved me too. I slightly bit my lip and hesitated before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He kissed back right away and slid his arms around my waist. I love that. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away a moment later. "Don't ever leave me.." I laid my head on his chest. "Never in a million years."

End of Chapter!!

I just love to torture you guys with cliffhangers!!! Hope you enjoyed!