Chapter Twenty-Eight

So baby keep my heart beating

You're the soul reason I keep believing

So close your eyes don't say a word

You're way too beautiful you heard

The way my heart keeps beating

~Deadlox's POV~

Holding Hunter is so surreal. Like, it doesn't feel like he's mine. But he is, and I could see it. "So, how does it feel to be a mommy Ty?" Sky said with a smirk. "It's fantastic. The lack of sleep and no sex... great!" Sarcasm was clear in my voice. Sky chuckled.

"Well, Hunter is asleep..." I got what he was trying to say. "I'll put him in bed, be right back." I chose to change into something sexier, grabbing my tightest skinny jeans and a leather shirt that I bought a while ago. I quickly walked into the living room and straddled Sky's hips.

"That shirt's new.." He said while moving his hands down my lower back. "Not really." He pushed me to lay down in the couch, then proceeded to kiss my neck. I let out a sigh in pleasure. He pulled back as he started to unbutton my pants.

"These things are a pain in the ass..." I smirked, knowing that he would get frustrated trying to take off these pants. "That's why I picked them." He growled at me. "You know what, fuck it..." He went into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"No, Sky.. these are my favorite jeans!" I yelled quietly. "Too bad, I'll get you another pair.." He quickly cut off my jeans and I didn't fight it. He slid his hands into my boxers. "Your hands are cold...." I managed to say. He pulled off my boxers as well.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him fiercely. But he wanted dominance, and he was gonna fight for it. He licked my lip, but I didn't submit to him.

He forced two fingers into me, causing me to gasp in pleasure. He took that opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth. After several aching minutes of fighting for dominance, I finally gave in to him.

He entered me roughly and I clasped a hand over my mouth to keep myself quiet. After a minute or so, we both reached our climax. "Ahh, geez... Why'd you have to be so rough..." He chuckled tiredly.

"It's been too long for me. Nine months... I didn't want to wait that long." He said with a shrug. I smiled, kissing him lightly. "Lets go to bed, it's late." He picked me up and walked to our bedroom.

End of Chapter!! Hope you doods liked and don't forget to slap the vote button wit yo forehead! Peace out!