Chapter Twenty-Nine

I think I saw you in my sleep, darling

I think I saw you in my dreams

You were stitching up the seams

On every broken promise

That your body couldn't keep

I think I saw you in my sleep

~Deadlox's POV~

When I woke up, I wasn't in our bedroom. I wasn't even in the house. Maybe I didn't wake up, maybe I was in a dream. Someone was standing in front of me, guess who that someone was?

Bodil.

My breath hitched and I froze in place. "Tyler, you thought you were safe..." I could feel myself shaking. He jumped on top of me, then placed his hands at my throat. "You thought wrong!" He clasped his hands tightly around my neck, cutting off my air supply.

I scratched at his hands as hard as I could, digging my nails into his skin. "Ty stop! Ow!" Suddenly, Bodil sounded like Sky... I heard Hunter crying. I let my arms drop to my sides and took deep breaths.

"Ty, what's going on?" I sat up and looked up at Sky, feeling the threat of tears. I couldn't stop it, I burst into tears. "I saw Bodil again.... H-he was ch-choking me..."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "It's okay, it was only a nightmare." I slowly stopped crying and nodded. "Hunter's still crying." I picked him up from his crib and held him close to me, rocking back and forth as I rubbed his back.

Once Hunter was asleep, I sat down on the bed. "You know, I think he soothes you as much as you soothe him." Sky said with a smile. I kissed Hunter's head and smiled back. "I think so too."

~Time skip to a few hours later~

I was holding Hunter while Sky was making dinner. "Hey babe?" "Yeah?" I walked into the kitchen. "Do you think I could give him a bath?" He looked at me. "Um, the books said to wait for a week, just wipe him off with a warm washcloth."

"Okay, I'll be right back." After I was finished cleaning Hunter and changing him, dinner was ready. "Mmm, smells good babe." I said and sat at the table. "Did you feed Hunter?" "Not yet, he fell asleep right after I cleaned him." Sky chuckled and started eating.

After dinner and feeding Hunter, Sky and I decided to watch a movie. "You know, I wouldn't want my life any different than it is now." I said, looking up at my fiancée. "Me either babe." He gave me a quick, yet passionate kiss.

I couldn't wait to marry him.

End of Chapter!! Hope you doods liked and as always, don't forget to slap that Vote button wit yo forehead! Peace out!