Chapter Sixteen

Can you hear the silence?

Can you see the dark?

Can you fix the broken?

Can you feel my heart?

~Sky's POV~

When I walked into his room, all the memories came flooding back to me. He almost died the last time he was here. He might almost die again. I wish I could've been there to tell him how much I love him and I was only trying to help him. I sat next to him on the bed. I wonder if he can hear me?...

"Ty, I'm so sorry... I never thought this would happen. I love you so much, and I just hoped that they would help you..." Tears flowed down my face and my voice cracked. "It's all my fault.. you deserve someone better than me. I'm a lousy boyfriend..." I buried my face in my hands, sobbing quietly.

~Deadlox's POV~

Oh no... he's crying. I just wanted to hug him so badly.. I always hate it when he cried. I really wanted to wake up, to tell him something. There was a light far away and heard a distant beeping. My eyes opened, I looked at Sky. He was sitting right next to me. I moved my hand and poked his side. He gasped and looked at me, shocked. I smiled sadly at him.

~Sky's POV~

"Tyler, you scared the crap outta me.. I got a call, saying you jumped off the building and I thought you died... I..." I just started crying hysterically and gently laid down next to him. He lightly stroked my hair. I took that as the time to let it all out.

~~~~Time skip Still Sky's POV~~~~~

That was two months ago. Now, Ty is living with me in our new house. Another thing, I'm planning in proposing to him.

He walked in, sleepy-eyed and in his boxers. "What's for breakfast babe?" He asked with a smile. "Pancakes. Does that sound good?" He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Sounds delicious... but you know what I really want?" He whispered in my ear and I could feel him smirking. "Calm yourself down and eat first. Then I'll get on that." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and handing him a plate with two large pancakes on it. He chuckled and walked to the table, already starting to eat. A few minutes later I joined him at the table, quickly devouring my food and purposely dripping syrup on my bare chest. "Oops.." "I got it babe." Ty said and licked it off me. I smirked, ready to pounce on him. Instead I planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "Let's take this to the bedroom, yes?"
He nodded and ran down the hall.

End of Chapter!! I think I'm gonna write another right now... :3 Hope you enjoyed!! Whoot whoot!!!!