Chapter Thirty-Three

My secret side I keep

Hid under lock and key

I keep it caged, but I can't control it

Cause if I let him out

He'll tear me up, break me down

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?

Make it end!

~Deadlox's POV~

I woke up in a crisp, clean hospital bed. I was hooked up to a lot of machines, including a breathing tube. That only meant that I had stopped breathing at one point.

I leaned over and pressed the "call nurse" button, then waited for the nurses to show up. In no time, the nurses were pulling the tube out mouth. Let me tell you, there are plenty of things in this world that I find uncomfortable, but this was the worst.

I was concerned about one thing and one thing only. Sky. "Where's Sky?..." The nurses looked confused. "The man that came in with me..." "Oh, he's in the ICU.. I'm sorry." I started to panic. "I have to see him."

One of the nurses nodded and put me into a wheelchair. That's when I noticed my leg all bandaged up. But that didn't really matter, I was just anxious to see Sky.

When we got into his room, I gave the nurse a nod. "I'll take it from here, I want to be alone with him." "Okay." And she left. I wheeled myself next to his bed. It killed me to see him like this. But it killed me even more knowing that I was the one who did this to him...

I held his hand. "Sky.... I'm so sorry. I wasn't strong enough to stop him.." Tears rolled down my cheeks and my lip trembled. "I-I couldn't stop him... until it w-was too late. I love you..."

I couldn't stop the sobs that escaped from my lips. My whole body was shaking and I buried my face in my hands. I heard a knock on the door, but I couldn't stop crying enough to talk.

Mitch and Jerome came in holding Hunter. "We heard about what happened, is everything okay?" I turned to look at them, that look was all that it took to show them he wasn't okay.

They stood next to me, Jerome placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ty, can you tell us what happened?" I took a few deep breaths. "Ender took control of me again... I did this..."

They looked at each other, then back at me and Sky. Hunter started to cry, and Mitch handed him to me. I held him close to me as a few more tears escaped from my eyes.

Hunter is a month old now, so I guess it was a good thing that he didn't know what was happening. But I couldn't stand the thought of Hunter losing a parent...

End of chapter!!! Sorry this was one was kinda short, but I hope you doods still liked it!! Don't forget to slap that vote button wit yo forehead and I'll write more later! Peace out!