Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry this chapter has taken me SO long to write. I've had a severe case of writers block... But here you guys go!!!

I've already picked a name, and it's the one that had the most comments, so for those whose name wasn't chosen... your time will come.

~Sky's POV~

"Hmm.. I like Hunter." He smiled and looked at our son. "It's perfect." I was so happy to finally see my son, he's so perfect, now my life felt complete. People say how the birth of your children are the best moments of your life and they were right.

"Well, since the baby is healthy, I'll let you go." Said the doctor. "Thank you." I looked at Ty and I just couldn't stop smiling. I held Hunter as Ty sat up to go change. His little eyes fluttered open, looking a beautiful hazel color.

I started to sing Rhythm Of Love to Hunter. He smiled at me, looking at me in amazement. After I finished the song, Ty decided to speak up. "How sweet." I looked up, handing Hunter over to him. "You ready to go?" He nodded and we walked out of the hospital.

When we got home, it was already morning of the next day. I was exhausted. I can only imagine how Ty felt. He walked into the bedroom and came out without Hunter. He must've put him to sleep. "Hey babe, I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" "Alright baby."

I went into our bedroom and saw Hunter fast asleep in his crib. He was so cute. I watched him sleeping until I heard Ty walk in. He was wearing only a towel around his waist. I looked over him and licked my lips.

He saw me and smirked. "Nope, not today bud. I actually want to sleep tonight." I chuckled. "I was just messing around." Once he was dressed, he plopped onto the bed, next to me. "What should we do now?" I sighed and thought for a moment.

"Well we should enjoy the quiet while we have it." He smiled and turned on the TV. It was some comedy show, but it was pretty funny.

About two hours later, Hunter started crying. Ty was almost asleep so I decided to take the first shift. His diaper wasn't stinky, so he was probably hungry. I picked him up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle and formula.

I watched him quickly drink all the formula, but he started crying again. This time I didn't know what was happening. I rushed into the bedroom and woke up Ty. "What?" "Hunter's crying and I don't know why." He sighed. "Did you just feed him?" "Yeah." "Did you burp him?" "...No."

He rolled his eyes and sat up, taking Hunter from me. He turned him and started to lightly pat Hunter's back. Sure enough, he burped. "Its okay, daddy doesn't know what he's doing." I rolled my eyes, which made Ty laugh. "I love you babe!" I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you too Ty."

End of Chapter!! Hope you liked!! and I am soooo sorry this took so long for me to write. :P