Chapter Seven

But I won't Hesitate no more

No more

It cannot wait

I'm yours.

*A few weeks pass and Deadlox is finally leaving the hospital*

~Deadlox's POV~

"Man, I'm so happy to finally get outta here!" I said and went into the bathroom to get changed into my regular clothes. (Thank God Sky went to pick up some clean ones.) "You need help getting dressed?" I chuckled and poked my head out the door. "No thanks, I got it. But I see what you were trying to do. Personally, I think you want to the opposite." I said and smirked. "Hmmm, I think you're right." I quickly slipped on my jeans and walked out shirtless. "I wish I could've gotten an actual shower though.. I still stink." Sky chuckled, looking at me hungrily. "Yeah, you do. When we get back to my apartment, we can shower together. Does that sound good?" I blushed and gave a half smirk. "Yeah. Let's go, so we can do that." I put my shirt on and grabbed my bag. Sky held my hand as we walked out to his car.

*at Sky's apartment*

CAUTION!!! THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT STARTS!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE, THEN SKIP THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

"Here we are, home sweet home." I looked around the apartment. "Wow, this place is nice!" "Thanks." Sky walked me into the bedroom to put my stuff down and left me alone to get the shower ready. I popped a mint into my mouth and kicked off my shoes and socks. "Ohh Tyyy!" I blushed and walked into the bathroom. He was naked. 'Oh shit' was my only thought. I was so ready for this, but I was nervous too. I mean, I was gonna lose my virginity tonight... Sky pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. He pushed me against the wall roughly and kissed me forcefully. Now, I don't wanna sound raunchy or anything but I was really into this. He slid his hands under my shirt and before I knew it, it was off. Once he was short of breath, he pulled away and started to suck on my neck. I unintentionally let out a small moan when he found my sweet spot. "S-Sky... hurry up and undress me... before the hot water runs out." At this point, the bathroom was already fogged up. He didn't hesitate and shed my pants and boxers. When we stepped into the shower, he stood behind me and pulled me back so I could get my whole body wet. Then, he proceeded to wash my hair. "I could do that myself ya know." I Stated. "Yeah, but I don't care. When I'm finished you can return the favor."

The second that he had his hair rinsed out, he pulled me close to him from behind and started to kiss my neck. His hands were moving lower on me and I didn't know what to do, so I pushed his hands all the way down. He grabbed me so hard, I yelped and my knees went weak. "Mmmn, you're pretty big huh?.." I could feel my face was already hotter than the water. I had to place my hands on the wall so that my knees wouldn't give in. He just kept teasing me and it was really starting to get to me. He turned me around and started to grind against me. I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I let out a loud moan and leaned myself closer to him. "Enough with the teasing Sky..." I said through gritted teeth. He smirked and pushed his lips against mine and forced his tongue in. He reached behind me and Grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. Then he flipped me over. "Bend down." I did as he said and I felt him push a couple fingers in me. I winced and clenched my fist, letting out a few whimpers. "E-Enough..." I managed to say. He nodded and forced himself in and I yelled out. He only made small thrusts, he could tell that it wasn't pleasurable yet. After a little while, I wanted more.. "Faster..." I breathed. He made faster and deeper thrusts now and I started to pump on my member. "Ohhh....god..." My whole body felt like it was on fire. He slammed into me and I practically screamed in pleasure as he hit my prostate. "I'm close..." He Groaned and I hissed. "Hold it." "But Ty,.." "I said Hold it!" He continued and after a moment, I felt it too. "Go..." We both hit our climax at the same time and I let my knees give in when he pulled out. We just sat there, breathing heavily for a while. I didn't want to move, I could already feel the soreness starting to kick in. Sky turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. "I need some help..." I said and held out my hand. He took it and helped me up, wrapping a towel around me. "Thanks..." He gave me a light kiss and smiled. "I love you Ty." "I love you too."

End of Chapter!!
Hope you Dirty Birdies liked! ;3
No_Love signing out!! Peace!