Chapter Fifteen

Even if I say It'll be alright,

Still I hear you say You want to end your life

Now and again we try to just stay alive

Maybe we'll turn it around cause it's not too late

It's never too late

~Deadlox's POV~

*two weeks later*
I sat in a padded cell, cradling my legs close to my chest. A week ago Sky put me in a mental hospital and the doctors said I was Delusional. I'm constantly seeing Bodil... And I'm always contemplating suicide. There's a vent above where I'm sitting. If I can crawl up to the roof, I'll jump. There's no one to stop me. "Tyler, it's time to eat." A woman in scrubs said through the small window. "I want to talk to the therapist..." I said in a monotone voice. She nodded and two men came in. They picked me up, escorting me to the elevator.

Once we reached the fourth floor, I kicked both men in a private area and bolted away. Quickly taking the stairs, I ran to the roof. When I reached my destination, I made sure to barricade the door to where nobody could get out. I walked to the edge and looked down.

"Do it Ty. Jump. Nobody will miss you." Bodil said. After a minute of just standing there, I leaned forward, letting myself fall to my death. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see. In midair, I flipped myself over just seconds before my back hit the concrete....

It only hurt for a split second, then it was darkness....

~Sky's POV~

I was sitting in the living room, when the phone rang. "Hello?" "Hi this is Alisa from Taylor Hospital, are you SkyDoesMinecraft?" I started to panic a little. "Y-Yes, what's going on?.." "Deadlox is in the hospital with critical injuries." I dropped the phone and ran to my car, speeding off once I got in.

The only thought I had was that he tried to kill himself. I knew he would try it, but I didn't think they couldn't catch him in time. Tears ran down my face. "It's all my fault...." I whimpered.

~Deadlox's POV~

I wasn't awake, but I could hear people talking. I could swear I heard Sky's voice. I felt numb and I couldn't move. I wanted to say something or open my eyes, but I couldn't... It was then that I realized, I wasn't dead. I survived a four story fall. And Sky blamed himself for it....

End of Chapter!!!
I know this one was sad, but I just had to... hope you liked!!