Chapter Thirty-Eight

Right from the start

You were a thief, you stole my heart

And I, your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them

~Deadlox's POV~

When I woke up in the morning, I was still in Sky's arms. I then turned around to look at my wonderful husband. "Babe.." I said while playing with his hair. "Hm?" He opened his eyes slightly. Today, they seemed to be brighter than ever before.

"We should go out. Like to a park or something." "Okay, sure." Then Hunter started crying. Neither one of us got up. "Your son is crying." I said with a smirk. He got up and took Hunter out of his crib.

Sky groaned. "He needs a diaper change." "So go do it." He gave me a playful glare and put Hunter on the changing table. As he pulled apart the straps, he gagged. I tried my hardest to not laugh.

"How the hell can you stand the stench?" I smiled and shrugged. I knew, I hoped nothing bad would happen.

~Time Skip, at the park~

It was a sunny day, only a few clouds dotted the sky. Birds were chirping, kids were screaming, and Sky was smiling. I just didn't feel right though... something just felt off.

Sky looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" I sighed. "Nothing really." As every minute passed, more clouds rolled in. "We should get going. We've been it for an hour now and it looks like it's gonna rain." I looked up at the Sky. "Yeah..."

~At the House~

Hunter was in his crib, fast asleep and Sky and I were sitting in the living room. Suddenly, a strike of lightening causes a blackout. "Well fuck." Sky said and walked off to get a flashlight.

I sat on the couch in the darkness with my hands under my legs. I didn't realize that I was shivering. I hadn't talked much since we got home and I still had that strange feeling.

Since Sky was taking too long, I walked outside. I looked up at the sky, thinking about what this feeling could mean. I thought about the last words the Ender Dragon said to me before he left. "This isn't the end. I will be back and you won't be able to stop me."

I knew that the next time he came, it wouldn't be pretty. Then out of nowhere, I felt a searing pain throughout my body and a purple aura color my skin for a brief moment. I fell to my knees, panting.

"Sorry Ty, but I felt Ender's energy and I thought he...." It was Seto. "I'm fine. And no, He didn't... yet. He's coming for me." Sky came running out of the house. "What's going on?"

~Seto's POV~

I looked up to see Sky come running towards us. "What's going on?" "I shot Ty with an Anti-Possession spell. I felt Ender Dragon's energy and I thought he took over Ty." Ty was still on the ground, but he was now sitting down instead of on his knees.

I still felt really twitchy from Ender's energy and I knew he was close by. "Sky, you have to leave. Take your son and go somewhere safe." Sky nodded and ran back inside.

"Seto.... what are we gonna do?" I immediately thought of something. "First, I'm gonna let him possess you, but only for a minute to make him think that he's in control," He whimpered, but nodded. "Then, I'll hit you with the Anti-Possession spell to make him leave your body. I'll take it from there."

He Stood up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks Seto, but I want to fight him." I looked at him, shocked. "But, you'll get killed!" "You really shouldn't underestimate me." He said with a smirk. "Fine, but if it looks like you're getting your ass kicked, I'm stepping in."

End of Chapter!! Sorry this one took so long, I've been really busy lately. Anyways, Hope you doods liked and donz forget to slap that vote button wit yo forehead!