Chapter Twenty-One

With bleeding hands I fight for life

You beat me down

Stand up and scream

Or the rest of the world won't make a sound

Rising again from the fire

A Phoenix alive and inspired

~Sky's POV~

His eyes were focused on me, I could feel it. But I still didn't look up. "Sky, things would be so much better if you just listened to me." He growled. He was getting frustrated with me. Point one for Sky. I could take anything that he dished out on me, I knew he wouldn't kill me. I was what he wanted.

My jaw was clenched tightly and it was starting to get sore. Once he pulled back a little, I crossed my legs so he wouldn't be able to touch me like that again. "Sky... You have no idea what I'm capable of. Do not push me." I gave a weak chuckle. "You won't kill me."

He smirked. "Your right." Just by the tone of his voice, I knew something big was gonna happen. He put a collar on me, which was attached to a leash. Damn it....

He took off the handcuffs. But that still didn't get rid of the leash problem. "Bodil, I'm not your damn dog." "I know, but how do I know that you won't try to escape?" I stayed quiet. "Exactly." I sighed loudly, not really paying attention where he was taking me.

Then, I saw a mattress...

I didn't think, I just reacted. I stepped back and looked up. I think I looked like a deer in the headlights. My heart was beating harshly in my chest and my breathing sped up. "Get on the bed. And look sexy." I tried to run, but he pulled on the chain, which sent me closer to him.

He pushed me onto the mattress and quickly crawled on top of me. "N-No... please stop..." Tears stung at my eyes, I didn't know what to do. What would Ty think if he found out that Bodil raped me? He pressed his lips to mine, but I only tried to pull away. It was useless, he was keeping my head straight.

I wondered where Ty was and if he was looking for me...

~Deadlox's POV~

I searched the whole apartment complex, but neither Bodil nor Sky was there. Before I started to panic, I tried to think of other places. I thought of one of Bodil's mines, but I highly doubted they would be there. It was already getting dark, do I had to hurry. I didn't want Sky to be with him for much longer.

~Sky's POV~

I was stripped down to my boxers and handcuffed to some metal posts on the wall. He was moving lower, getting closer and closer to my member. I didn't want this... I really didn't want this. "Stop, Stop please!!" I squealed in a panic.

"Shut up or I'll gag you." He pulled down my boxers. I didn't want to watch, so I just closed my eyes and tried to keep quiet. The less I struggled, the sooner it would be over.

~Time skip cuz I don't wanna write that scene~~~

I lay on the now dirty mattress, breathing heavily and still naked. I couldn't move, my whole body felt limp. I was starving and tired, but I knew he wouldn't let me eat or sleep.

The dark arms of unconsciousness were wrapping around me. I couldn't resist. Everything around me just faded out into darkness....

End of Chapter!!! Hope you guys liked and sorry for the wait ;) I'll make sure to write another couple of chapters today and tomorrow.