Chapter Twenty-Five

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

~Sky's POV~

Once we pulled apart, I smiled at him and played with his hair. "We should go get something to eat, I'm starving." He held my hand. "Yeah, me too."

~time skip~

We sat on the couch, clean and with our bellies full, watching The Vow. I looked at Ty, really wanting to just kiss him right now. "Hey Ty, can I show you something?" He turned his attention to me. "Um, sure." I took his hand and brought him into the bedroom where I started to look in a drawer.

I pulled out a bottle filled with a pink looking potion inside. "I bought this at a potion market." I handed it to him for him to read the label. "Fertility...." I blushed and bit my lip. "Just in case if we wanted to have kids..." I said with a shrug.

He smiled at me. "Sure." I looked up at him. "Really? You want kids?" He nodded. "With you, of course I do." I stepped close to him and kissed him eagerly. Pushing him up against the wall, I pulled off his shirt, leaving him in black basketball shorts.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. After a while of making out shirtless, I wanted more. I picked him up and moved us to the bed. I started kissing his neck, leaving hickies behind as I moved my hands into his boxers.

He blushed furiously, but didn't try to stop me. He wanted this just as much as I did. He looked up at me and licked his lips before speaking. "Give me that potion..." I hesitated. "Are you sure?" He nodded, then smiled. I grabbed the potion and handed it to him.

He pulled off the cork, then chugged it all down. holding out the bottle to me, he wiped his mouth and shivered. I took it and placed it on the dresser. "That was nasty." He said with a smirk. "Well I wouldn't expect it to taste good."

*A/N: Here comes the smut!!*

I crawled on top of him, pulling down his shorts and boxers. His whole face turned red. I kissed his chest, his stomach, his hips, until I reached his member.

"S-Sky... I want you.. No teasing." I pulled back and nodded, turning him around. He put his hands on the headboard, positioning himself to where he was comfortable. Once he was still, I grabbed his hips and forced myself inside of him.

He whimpered, clenching the metal headboard tightly. "S-Sorry..." I muttered, but kept my thrusts small. "Just go.." He said in a strained voice. I moved faster and my thrusts went deeper.

He moaned loudly, then started to masterbate. I was a little shocked, but if it helped, then I guess I was fine with it. "Uhhnnn..." I Was getting close. His breath was starting to hitch.

I didn't hold back, I couldn't any longer. But he wasn't done yet, so I couldn't stop. I kept going until he came. "A-Ahhh!... fuck.." He really wanted this. That shit was everywhere.

So much for being clean. Now we both have to shower again. "Damn Ty..." He gave a tired chuckle. "Sorry.." "Go ahead and take a shower, you need it." He smiled sheepishly and walked into the bathroom.

End of Chapter!!! There's your smut, Happy now?? I aim to please me readers, so I hope you liked and peace out!