Chapter Thirty-Six

Just in time

I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me

You gave my life direction

A game show love connection

We can't deny

~Deadlox's POV~

A couple days later, Sky was discharged from the hospital and only had to visit a doctor a couple times in the next few months.

"Babe..." Sky said, watching me drive cautiously. "Yes Babe?" He smiled at me. "You're so sexy." I couldn't help but chuckle. "Thanks baby."

"Oh baby.." He said in his deep, seductive voice and ran his hand up my thigh. "Adam, I am driving." I said in my stern 'mommy' voice. He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Save it for when we get home. Hunter should sleep through the night." "But we won't." He said with a smirk, I simply chuckled.

When we got home, I put Hunter in his crib and set the duffel bag next to our bed. "We should take a shower, sponge baths really don't do much." I said. He smirked, knowing what I was getting at.

"Sounds good." He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I followed closely behind. I closed and locked the door behind me, then pulled off my shirt. Sky stepped close and hooked his thumbs in my jeans.

I started unbuttoning his black button down shirt, but stopped when I touched his bandages. He gave me a puzzled look. "What's wrong?.... Oh." I looked up at him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

He tilted my chin up, so I could look into his eyes. "Babe, I'm great. You don't have to worry about me." I nodded and he leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. Right then, I pushed all my worries aside.

He let his shirt fall to the floor and pushed me against the wall. He wanted to be dominant this time. But I wasn't going to let that happen. I hooked my fingers in the belt loops and pulled him closer to me.

He gave a slight grunt, knowing that I was gonna make him fight for dominance. He yanked down my jeans and slipped his hands into my boxers. I dug my fingernails into the drywall, trying to keep myself from making any noises.

"Don't make me be rough with you babe..." He grumbled into my ear. "You want to be on top? You're gonna have to earn it..." I said cheekily. He growled at me, but smirked to show it was playful.

He pulled off what clothes he had on and stepped into the shower. I did the same, but when I stepped into the shower, he pinned me up against the wall.

With his free hand, he cupped his hand against my member roughly. My eyes went wide and I let out a grunt. I couldn't lean forward, because even with one arm, I couldn't move. He was stronger than me.

End Of Chapter!!! Hope you doods liked and another chapter (with smut) Will be out by this evening! Peace out and take care!