Chapter Seventeen

This is our last chance

Give me your hand

Cause our world is spinning at the speed of light

The night is fading, heart is racing

Now just come and love me like we're gonna die

~Sky's POV~

I crawled on top of him and kissed him fiercely. I could tell he really wanted this, he was pressing himself close to me. I licked his lip, he immediately gave me entrance. After a few minutes of making out, Ty hooked his thumbs in my pants, slightly tugging them down. I smirked and pulled off his shirt. "Not yet, Ty. I want to tease you for a little while..." He whimpered in protest, but yanked off my shirt as well.

"Sky, you know it's been a long time. It frustrates me when you tease." He said, pouting. I chuckled and leaned in to kiss his neck. He wrapped his legs around my waist as an attempt to pull me closer. Suddenly, he turned us around, pulled my hands forward, and cuffed me to the bed. "Feeling a bit kinky eh?" I said with an eyebrow raised. He shrugged, then straddled my hips.

He kissed my neck and I moaned in response. I hated not being able to pull his hips closer to mine. Then, he moved lower, unbuttoning my pants painfully slow. I bit my lip as I could only watch him. He took me in his mouth and I could feel the warmth creeping up to my face as I moaned a little louder

"Ty... stop teasing..." He smirked and continued. But moment later, he stuck two fingers in my mouth. I knew what he was doing and I made sure they were well lubricated before he pulled them out of mouth. He started slowly push them in. I winced, it hadn't gotten pleasurable yet and I knew that.

"Tyler please... I want you.. now..." He pulled his pants down to his knees. "Well, I have you begging for me now... I like it." He said with another smirk. He can be a real asshole when it comes to dominance...

End of Chapter!! Hope you liked!!! :3 More to come tomorrow, don't worry. But for now, I'll leave it at that.