Chapter Forty-One

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love

Got a bottle of whatever but it's getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up

~Deadlox's POV~

Once Seto left, I went inside and called Sky. I told him that everything was fine and I wasn't hurt. He rushed over to the house as fast as he could and the second he got home, he nervously walked into the house with Hunter in his arms.

"Ty? I'm home." "I'm in the living room." I saw him peek his his head into the room and tears came to his eyes. I got up to hug him and Hunter. "Thank notch you're okay...."

"I'll put Hunter to bed, you stay here okay?" I said, planning on what to do. He nodded and sat on the couch. After I put Hunter in his crib, I searched in the closet for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Once I found it, I walked into the living room and set the bottle down on the coffee table. Sky looked at me with a look of shock and yet, a glint of lust sparked in his eyes.

I smirked and grabbed two glasses. Sky opened the bottle, then poured some of the whiskey into each glass. I gulped down all that was in my glass.

"Sky... I want you." He looked at me and blushed, but finished what was in his glass and crawled on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine, lust clear in his actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter!!! hope you guys like and sorry it took so long for me to write this. With school and swim practice, I hardly have time to.