Chapter Ten

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown

Everybody's watching to see the Fallout

Even when you're sleeping, sleeping

Keep your eyes Open

~Sky's POV~

Poor Ty, he looked terrible. It seemed like he could just pass out any minute. "Are you okay? Tell me the truth." He looked up at me and slightly shook his head. "No... I'm not. I thought that he was my friend.... He betrayed me. Twice!" Tears formed in his eyes and I could help it, I felt bad for him. I stopped and held him close to me. "Shhh, it's okay. I won't let him hurt you again... I promise." He pulled back and kissed me passionately. I kissed back right away and grabbed his face, pulling him closer. "Adam!! Where's Ty- Oh...." Fluffy saw us.... oh no. We pulled apart and I blushed furiously. "He's shaken up, but I think he'll be alright." Sky said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Oh my gosh... that's a lot of blood Ty..." "Oh, uh.. it's not mine. It's only my leg that's hurt." Fluffy looked confused. "I... killed Bodil." He looked down at his feet and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't-" "No, it's okay. I'm fine." He said with tears in his eyes. I looked at him sadly and decided to speak up. "We should get going. If we stay here, someone will find us and try to kill us." "Yeah, but first we should sleep. Its getting Dark" Mitch said and walked into a cave with several beds in it. We each laid down in separate beds and went to sleep.

~Deadlox's POV~

When I woke up, I wasn't in the cave. I was somewhere else... Handcuffed to a wall. "Wh-Where am I?..." I tried to turn around, but I was chained facing the wall, so I couldn't see much. I felt a sharp sting on my back and realized I was shirtless. Somebody was whipping me. I screeched out in pain and clenched my fists. Again and again the person snapped the whip against my back until I could feel warm blood trickling down my back. "AGHHH!! STOP!!!" Beads of sweat formed on my forehead and I was breathing heavily. They whipped me again, causing me to scream loudly.....

I jolted up and ran outside, falling to my knees as I emptied my stomach. Sky ran to my side and rubbed my back soothingly. "You okay?" I nodded. He hugged me tightly and continued to rub my back. "Its okay, you had a bad dream. It's over now."

Sorry this was a short chapter guys, I had writers block and bleeeeeh. I'll try to keep up with it but yeah... this is it for now. No_Love Signing out! Peace!!