Chapter Eighteen

WARNING!!! SMUT IS IN THIS CHAPTER, DONT LIKE, DONT READ!!

Push up to my body

Sink your teeth into my flesh

Get undressed taste the flesh

Bite into me harder

Sink your teeth into my flesh

~Deadlox's POV~

Geez, he was really needy this time and I just so happened to want to be on top. He even called me Tyler. I don't know what got into me, but I pulled off his pants and boxers in one swift motion. "Hmmmn..." I went for his neck, biting and sucking his skin. He couldn't touch me and I could tell it was getting to him.

"Tyler......uh... please..." No matter how much he begged I was gonna drag this out as long as I could. I bit him hard, to the point where blood was drawn. I licked the bubbles of crimson then kissed him. Then, I started to grind against him.

He was getting frustrated. His chest was heaving with each breath and his fists were clenched tightly. I knew he wouldn't last long being submissive. He was pulling so hard in the handcuffs, I could hear the headboard cracking. I pulled away and whispered in his ear.

"Calm down and just take it like a man." He growled at me, but I just chuckled. I trailed kisses down his stomach all the way down to his member. I took him in my mouth and continued until he seemed like he couldn't take anymore. "Oh god.... Ty, hurry up..." He moaned.

I crawled on top of him and forced him inside me. I bit my bottom lip so hard I tasted blood. The only movement I made was to unlock the handcuffs. I shouldn't have done that. He pushed me back and started thrusting roughly. I tried to hold in the screams, but it had been a while. I dug my face into the sheets.

"This is what you get for teasing me Tyler... uhhh......" He made deeper thrusts and hit my prostate. I gasped and moaned loudly, clenching the sheets next to me. "Ohhh goood......" I couldn't keep it in any longer. I came right then and there, not caring what Sky did afterwards.

Well, he kept going until he was finished. Then, he laid next to me, breathing heavily. My whole body felt like it was on fire. Was this... what lust felt like?

He looked at me and smirked. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself.. You wanna take a shower?" I gave a half-smirk. "Sounds good." "I love you Ty." I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you too Sky."

End of Chapter!!, Hope you liked! Sorry if it was too.... descriptive. :P
Whelp. That's it for now! Peace out!