Bruises and Bitemarks: Skylox

(This is gonna be a kinda fluff/smut Skylox story. I only ship the skins and not the actual people, so yeah.... No hate! WARNING! Boy x Boy so if you don't like, leave now!)

Is there a right way for being strong?

Feels like I'm doing things all wrong.

Still a man just holding on,

Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs...

~Deadlox POV~

I saw him with her... I hated it. I just can't tell him how I feel until he breaks up with Dawn. Wait... That isn't Dawn. Her hair is longer.. And black. What the fuck?... "Hey Ty!" I jumped and just about pissed myself. "Jason! What the hell?!" I placed a hand on my chest and tried to calm my nerves. "So, uhm.. Why were you staring at Sky?" I looked down and shrugged. "No reason really... I just saw him with that girl and I was wondering who she is." "Ohh, that's Maya, his new girlfriend." New girlfriend?! That must mean that him and Dawn broke up... But they were engaged, how could he just get over her that fast?... "Are you okay?..." I didn't realize that I was clenching my fists and stopped breathing. I looked up at Jason and nodded, taking in deep breaths. "When did he start dating her?" "Umm, I don't really know. Why?" I just couldn't take it anymore! I had to get this off my chest and Jason's a good friend, he won't tell anyone. "I... I... ugh... I'm in love with Sky!" I could feel my heart racing and I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for him to say something. "Oh... Well nothing will happen if you never confront him." I opened my eyes. He seemed understanding about it. "What if he doesn't feel the same way? Then things will just be awkward with us and it'll just be weird." "Well.. what if he does? It's a fifty-Fifty chance, and sometimes you just have to take it." I took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay.... I'll do it."

End of Chapter!!! I know it's kinda short but oh well. I'll have longer ones when I have more time.

I'll be doing one shots so get those requests in and I'll get to them as soon as I can! .l