Chapter Four

You bring out the beast in me

I fell in love from the moment we kissed

Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever

Your forever is all that I need

~Deadlox's POV~

I woke up in a brightly lit room. I automatically started to panic and stood up. That was my first mistake. Then, I proceeded to take out the IV's in my arm. That was my second mistake. I felt dizziness flood over me and I fell to my knees next to the nearest trash can and emptied my stomach. "Ughhh...." Once I was done, I just sat down on the floor for a minute or so. Once I felt a little better, I used the bed to help me stand up. I breathed heavily, then looked around. I was.... in the hospital? Suddenly, a wave of pain crashed onto me and I must've screeched out when i collapsed because Sky and a nurse ran in. "Ty what are you doing?!" He helps me lay back down on the bed and the nurse tries to put back in the IV, but I jerk my arm back. "What's in that?.." She looks at me and speaks calmly. "Its just Blood and Morphine. That is why you're in pain." I nod and let her continue. Sky looks at me worriedly and I decide to explain myself. "I got scared when I woke up and took those out. I just wanted to get outta here. Then I got dizzy and threw up...." I looked down and played with the hospital gown. "Wait... Who undressed me?.." I looked at the nurse and Sky. "I did." Sky said and smirked. 'What?!? He saw me almost naked!!' I thought and blushed furiously. Once the nurse was finished, she looked at me and Sky. "He needs some rest, so try and get him to fall asleep. I'll check up on him later." He nodded and laid next to me. I cuddled up close to him as he started to lightly scratch my back. "Mnmmn..." I mumbled and quickly started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh! Don't stop!!" I screamed and clenched the sheets. Oh god this felt so good... He moved faster, causing my breath to hitch. I felt his hands move down lower and lower, causing me to moan when he reached a certain spot. I was already drenched in sweat, but I wasn't tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see Sky still laying next to me. 'Where did that dream come from?..' I thought to myself and felt something on my member. It was Sky's hand... Oh god.. I didn't want to move him, but I didn't want to stay like that either. 'Is he seriously grabbing me in his sleep?... I wonder what he's dreaming about... Ty, stop. Stop thinking like that. Just ignore it and go back to sleep...' He moved his hand and I tried to not make any noise, so I just took a few deep breaths. I carefully scooted back a little so that his hand was on the bed now and just laid there, watching him until I fell asleep.

*a few hours later*

"Ty, wake up." I groaned and opened my eyes. "Mmmn, what is it?.." "It's time for your medicine." I pushed the button on the bed to help me sit up and sighed. "Do I get breakfast anytime soon?" I smiled tiredly and took the pills and water from the nurse and quickly swallowed them. "In a few minutes, I'll go get it for you." Said the Nurse and walked off. Sky looked at me and smirked. "So you had a good dream huh?" I blushed and looked down. Shit. I grabbed a pillow and looked away, blushing furiously. "I-I... yeah..." I stuttered and bit my lip. He just chuckled and sat next to me. That cocky bastard. He lifted up my chin and kissed me lightly. No lust, just a soft, loving kiss. I love that. "Let's watch some TV yeah?" I said and leaned over to grab the remote and clicked on the TV to some news Channel. Another Mine explosion somewhere. "They really need to stop doing that. Don't they know that the mines could cave in?" I sighed and shook my head. Sky was just staring at me worriedly. "What's wrong Sky?" He looked at my arms, my stomach, then back into my eyes. "Can I see?" I nodded and he pulled back the covers, then unbuttoned the gown. I watched intently and gasped when I saw several large, bright purple bruises all over my torso. Tears formed in my eyes and I looked up at Sky. He scooted closer to me and I just covered my face and quietly sobbed. "How can you even look at me now?..." "Look at me." I did as he said, tears still in my eyes. "You're beautiful just as you are. I love you and everything you do. Don't ever think that I don't." I nodded and smiled. "Okay. I love you too Sky." I gave him a soft kiss as he wiped the tears away.

End of chapter!!
Hope you liked and don't forget to slap that vote button for me!! thanks for reading!!!! :3