The Book of Truth-Powers

Top 5 Common Powers For A Werewolf

(1). Teleportation

This ability allows you to go anywhere you can imagine. There is one downfall to this ability, you CAN NOT travel back in time or into the future. If you even attempt to go back in time or into the future, you will either get lost in space or be disintegrated. Commonly found in males.

(2). Plant Control

This ability allows you to control any plant in your surroundings. Commonly found in females.

(3). Sharpshooting

This ability allows you to hit a target without missing. You can be pointing a weapon of your choice at something else while looking at a target or vise versa and still hit it. A werewolf with this ability is appointed as pack soldier. Commonly found in both males and females.

(4). Substance Mimicry

This ability allows you to absorb anything you touch, your skin will act and feel like this substance. The downfall for this ability is it's similar to Power Mimicry but you can't absorb powers. Commonly found in males.

(5). Super Intelligence

This ability allows you to be smarter than anyone around you. One look at something and what it is, what it means, and what it does, you know. A werewolf with this ability is commonly placed as a sort of doctor or in the BAU with the FBI. Commonly found in females.

Top 2 Rare Powers For A Werewolf

(1). Animal Control

This ability allows you to control not only wolves but any animal you deem necessary. Commonly found in females.

(2). Weather Manipulation

This ability allows you to control the weather. There are consequences with this ability. Use it for personal gain and you put your life and the ones you love at risk. Only use it in time of need. Commonly found in females.

Arctic Wolves

These werewolves are not restricted of any ability. Each one has every power you can think of. They don't have any consequences or risks to using these powers.