Chapter 11

(Emma's P.O.V)

It's been seven months since the day Axel proposed to me. Seven months since I saw Nick again. After the invasion that day, Nick and his crew decided to ally with us and our kind. And the wedding is tomorrow. The invasion hasn't yet been abolished. With that, the wedding has to take place in the Underneath.

The wedding is going to be perfect. I wanted to stick with the traditional marriage for the towns Alpha and Luna. So with that said, vows are said in town square. Everyone who lives in the town is required to go unless authorized by a doctor. Don't ask why everyone is required to go, I didn't come up with the rules.

The aisle is going to be outlined in white and blue flower petals, I did mention that there should be openings for the rows of seats. Everyone in town thought it was a great idea for me to ride on Willow as my dad leads her down the aisle. At the end of the aisle is an orchid arch. The color of the orchids are suppose to be the same as the flower petals, blue and white mingled together.

I was told that someone talked to a bunch of country singers and seeing if they'll show to the reception. I wasn't to keen with the idea of that, but then again, I was never going to hire a DJ. I've got Emmett and Jase handing things out before and after the vows. Justin's my ring bearer. Tre wanted me to make his little sister Maddie the flower girl, so I did even though she might be a little old to be one. Amber and Abby are my bridesmaids, I never wanted a maid of honor. Axel asked Tre to be his best man which made Abby really happy.

It's killing me to not see Axel. I've got to say it's been a good, well bad day and a half. Amber and Abby aren't letting me out of the cabin to see him or even do work around the land. Abby put my wolf friends in charge of me when they're gone, so all eyes on me. I'm not allowed in the bathroom unless one of them is with me. I think it's something called, GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY! I get growled at every time I touch a doorknob leading outside. Now most of my time I spend in front of the big picture window, out looking the property. I'll sit on a couch and Maksim will jump into my lap, watching the birds fly by.

Thinking about all this is stressing me out. I don't even know who's doing my hair! Oh, this isn't good. I get up from the couch and start pacing the cabin. What am I going to do? Abby!

What? Is somethin' the matter?

Please tell me you know who's do'n my hair.

Emma, I told you that I'm go'n to use my ability so don't you worry.

Thank God, you're the best Ab's.

You know it!

I start to relax now knowing that I've got it figured out now. I wouldn't want to worry about that tomorrow when tomorrow is the big day. Oh gosh, tomorrow is the big day. Abby!

What now?

Can you 'n Amber come over? I cain't stop freak'n out 'bout tomorrow 'n it ain't the happy kind, it's the stressful kind.

Sure thin' Darlin'.

No one understands me when I stress. The world around me is different. Life turns into an immense amount of pressure. Wait, I think I hear something and where am I again. I take in my surroundings, seeing multiple doors with lights by each and everyone of them, picture frames scattered on the beige walls. That's right, pacing the hallway to the bedrooms.

A light peeks at the end of the hallway. I freeze and focus on dissipating, making sure whoever/whatever walks in isn't going to see me. It takes a moment to finally dissipate. I stalk forward with my crystal ice spear.