The Book of Truth-Arctic Wolves

History

Arctic werewolves were created after the first five werewolves. They were created to serve as a sort of Guardian or pack's Protector. Arctics are the most powerful type of werewolves. Although, some abused this power.

Origin

Arctics come from Antarctica.

Offspring

To get pure Arctic wolves, they need to have a mother and/or father born as an Arctic. For all offspring to be pure Arctic, they need to be born in Antarctica or the females carry the pure gene. In a rare case, every million years a human, mostly female, from an Arctic Tribe is born in the harshest winter storm that will freeze their blood. Having a human parent like that allows only the first born to be born pure Arctic.

Wolf Size & Color(s)

Arctic wolves range from 8 to 10 feet tall and 10 to 13 feet long.

Pure Arctics always consist of white and another color with native markings in a shade of blue.

Mates

All female Arctics are always paired with other Arctics or if paired with any other werewolf, it's a higher rank. Arctics born from a rare Arctic human is paired with Alphas.

Human Form

When an Arctic is in human form, they are usually paler that the normal werewolf in the area. They have any shade of blue eyes and no specific hair color. One last physical feature is that female Arctics have a more muscular build than the regular female werewolf. Male Arctics have a more muscular build than the regular male werewolf.

Number Left in The Species

Emma Parker & her daughter Mavis Frost.