Its the 25th (part 1)

~Tony~

I gently placed the small white cake in the fridge, cautious to make minimal noise. After closing the door, I quickly and quietly ran to the staircase. It was nine in the morning and everyone is sleeping at the moment and if I were to wake somebody, they were to question me.

Why the cake you ask? Well its the 25th of October today. Today is potato's birthday and no matter what, I am celebrating. Though she needs to wake up, she has to.

I opened the door to her room slowly and took off my shoes once inside. After closing the door, I sat in the chair next to her bed were she lays.

I sighed as I gripped her hand tightly, leaning my head on the bed. I look and and stare at her and then I scan her body. Taking in her features, I realize how much damage this has caused to her.

Her figure was so small and skinny, she was unhealthy and so bony. Her light brown hair turned into faded wheat brownish? And her ink has faded as well. She's grown pale and there was dark circles under her eyes.

What happened?

"You need to wake up. I need you to wake up please. I care so much for you and I cant live another day with you like this.

Come on, it's your birthday Maryjane. I want to see you up and I wanna hug you and tell you sweet things, hold your hand."

I pause as I start feeling my eyes get watery and before I know it, the tears escape. I throw my head at her side and start to sob lightly. Her hand still clasped with mine.

"I need you to wake up now. I need to tell you how much you mean to me, because truth is that, Im in love with you. I have no idea why or how but im in love with you Maryjane Velasquez. You make my heart leap and toss. You make me want to smile and breathe. There's something about you that makes me go crazy."

«-»

"Tone bone!" I felt a light shake. Fast beeps filled my ears as well as screaming and shouting.

"Tony wake up!"

I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes. Everybody was panicking and I realized why. The heart minister was beeping really fast.

I looked at the girl laying down. She shakes frantically and her eyes moved a lot. Her breathing got heavy and she shook. The beeps got faster and faster by the second.

"What the fuck do we do!"

"Im calling the doctor." Vic says as he rushes out the room, phone in his hand. Aliza was freaking out and crying while the guys paced and worried.

Me? I was crying and afraid. This is scaring me and I feel like the world is falling apart.

"Potato, you got to stay with us please. Wake up, open your eyes." I whispered.

"Doc will be here asap." Vic said while coming back in. Aliza ran to him and hugged him tight, scared for whats to come.

Then it happened.

~Maryjane~

What the fuck is going on?

I couldnt see anything around me. Everything is just black and Im spinning. My head hurts and Im Starting to get cold. Im shivering and Im afraid.

Where am I?

Last thing I remember was being knocked out by crazy bitch over there. But now what? Im in black space.

When is this gonna stop?

My heart is hurting, my lungs, my bones, everything. I cant stop panicking, im screaming for help. I look everywhere but see nothing at all.

Who fucking did this?

I start collapsing in pain. Everything hurts like hell, its unbearable. Soon I grow tired of screaming and the feeling sinks in. I become weak and I tremble in fear of what is going on.

Am I dying?

~Tony~

Her body jerked up as her eyes opened and she took a deep breath. Once released it, her eyes closed and she fell back.

The flatline broke my heart.