More beers and Beatings.

~Maryjane~

"Get up pig!" David yelled as he grabbed my hair. "Whe-where are we going?" God why am i so stupid! I shouldve just shut up!

"Shutup and get ready bitch!" he screamed as he punched me. A smirk appeared on his face. "Hurry up so when we get back we'll fuck!" He said.

Even though he is very abusive, he is very good looking. Brown hair, perfect face, 5'8, hazel eyes, hes so, so- "Get the fuck up and get ready whore!" He snickered, pulling me out my thoughts.

I quickly stood up and ran to the room. Once i reached my destination, I looked around in my closet to look for something to wear.

I decided on using a white shirt along with grey skinny jeans and black vans. I quickly looked in the mirror and noticed i was a complete mess. My black and brown hair was tangled and ugly, my arms and face were covered in bruises and cuts. Well what you can see on my arms besides my tattoos. I also slipped in my gauges.

I untangled my hair so it was nice and neat and I applied some makeup to my face. I grabbed a beanie and also threw on a black Asking Alexandria sweater to cover up the visible bruises and cuts on my arms.Before i forgot, i slipped in my Blue contacts. David says my light brown eyes make me look uglyer.

As i grabbed my phone,my earphones, and keys, David called for me.

"Hurry the hell up cunt!" He shouted. I ran downstairs as fast as i could. "You drive. We're going to the bar." Oh not again. Fucking hell.

As i turned on the car, Blink-182 blasted through the speakers. "HOLY SHIT TAKE THAT EMO SHIT OFF BITCH" he shouted as he hit my head against the steering wheel.
"Im sorry." I whispered, trying not to let the tears fall.

*****
As i parked, David shoved his phone in my face. "Carry it for me" he said in a calm voice. This is when i like him. When hes calm and not shouting at me.

As we got out and headed for the entrance, i couldnt help but notice a huge bus parked on the curb. It wasnt everyday that i see a hu- "Walk!" David yelled as he yanked me towards the door.

Once i enter the scent of alcohol filled my nose. I turned to look at a group of boys who looked at me with confusion in their eyes. Thats when i noticed that David still had his hand tight on my arm.

I feel a weight being lifted when i realized that David was no longer in sight. I sighed as i sat down. I looked up and saw the group of guys still looking at me with concern in their eyes, especially one guy in particular.

He had a Key Street tank on along with Black skinny jeans and a hat on his head. I had to say, he was attractive. He also looked like he was sober along with one of the other guys. He was much shorter. Brown long hair, white shirt, black skinny jeans, and he was much skinnier.

The other two guys looked like they were drunk but still, i dont know, normal. One of them had long black spiky hair and the other had long black hair and was tall.

"H-HEY! Yo-your very h-hot " a drunk guy slurred . "Uh. Thanks. I uh have a boyfriend" i replied. Ugh. This guy reaked of alcohol.

"I dont c-care!" He shouted. Next thing i know, he forcefully grabbed me and kissed me. Why! Why god why!
I suddenly heard familiar screams and pain shot through my head.

"YOU WHORE! YOU PIG! YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!" David shouted as he kept punching me. He then slammed my head against the counter and everything blacked out.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry if there is any spelling errors! .
Btw have you guys noticed who is who!?!?!
Well what do you thibk is gonna happen next?
Btw! Check out my other books. They are lyric books so idk if youre interested.
- Mj(Chelsea)