Back To Touring.

I havent done Tony's pov so here it is. TONYS POV.
~dream~

I was walking through the venue when all of a sudden I hear thre gunshots. Everyone starts running but I can't manage to move. Where is Maryjane? Where are the guys? Are they ok? I wanted to go check but they didnt let me through. All these people kept running in to me. I kept screaming out their names, "MARYJANE. JAIME VIC MIKE!" I got no response. "Tony!" I turned around and saw Mike. "TONY! Have you seen the others?" I shook my head. "Where is Maryjane ?" I asked. "I dont know. She, she was with Aliza and some other girl but I dont know where. I dont know. Oh wait! I see Vic and Jaime!" I turned around to see them running towards us. "GUYS GUYS. WHERE'S MARYJANE?" Jaime asked. We were all clearly worried. "I dont know." I said, tears in my eyes. Whafmt if something happened to her? "And aliza?" Vic said. "She was with Maryjane and some other girl. I couldn't see who she was because her back was facing me." I was looking at the ground when suddenly I heard ambulances and police sirens. I made my way over to the ambulances and waited for them. The guys followed me.

About 10 minutes later they came back with three bodies. All bodies were girls. "Oh no..." I whispered. I made my way towards them. I burst out crying when I noticed the bodies. The bodies. They belonged to Maryjane, Aliza, and another girl. "NO!" I heard Vic scream. I made my way towards Maryjane's body while Vic went to Aliza's. "no. Come on. This isn't happening. Come on beautiful wake up." I whispered. "Sir sir. Step away." The paramedic said. "NO! I CANT LET HER DIE." "What is your relaship with her?" I told him I was her fiance so they would let me see her. They allowed me to go on the ambulance.

"Come on. You can do this come on." She had a gunshot wound in her lower stomach. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" I questioned. He said that she was shot along with another girl before the other girl turned the gun on herself.(maryjane and aliza were shot while the other girl suicided) I held her hand, whicpering things like 'wake up ' That's when I felt a poke on my face. I looked up to see her poking me. Laughing her silent laugh. "why.."
Poke.
Poke
Poke
poke ~end of dream~
POKE!
I shot up to see Maryjane smiling at me, poking me. I sighed in relief. She kept poking me and mouthing, "Turtle, waky waky!" I pulled her to me so she could be in the bunk with me." I hugged her tight to me. It was all a dream. She turned around to face me. "I thought I lost you. Ugh thank god it was a dream! " She gave me a confused expression. I laughed nervously. "Goodmorning my lovely potato!" I kissed her forehead. She smiled up at me, blushing. "Morning." She mouthed, snuggling into my chest. "How did you sleep?" I asked. She put up a thumb, which meant she slept good. "So, did you finish looking through your phone." She shook her head. I laughed, "Well you should see what the guys are putting on there!" She laughed and I did as well.

We layed there in silence, snuggled up to each other. I was thinking about the things that the guys were saying on the social medias. Alot of fans have been using that hashtag as well, #perrasquez. Of course some fans didn't like it but that didn't matter. I can't believe how mean people could be. It's like they aren't even fans, they are so rude.

"Maryjane I told you to wake him up not cuddle with him!" Vic said, laughing. Maryjane turned to look at him and pouted. I laughed at her. She is so adorable. She shook her head and cuddled into my chest. "TURTLES LETS GO! ITS BREAKFAST TIME!" I heard Jaime shout. We laughed and decided to go out and eat.

«-»

After we all finished eating, Vic said he needed to talk to us. We all made our way towards the back lounge. By everyone, I mean everyone on the bus. So Vic, Chris(driver), Mike, Jaime, Casey(drum tech), Maryjane, and Me. Vic remained standing while the rest of us sat down.

"Ok, so we are going to go back on tour. And we only have 1 month left. Then after this, we will have another tour in three months or so. Anyways, as you may notice, we have a new member in our family. Maryjane! Ok well since you cant just be on tour and be a lazy butt, you have to work. So you can choose on what to be. Merch girl or you can be guitar tech since Matty had to leave for a family emergency." I looked over to Maryjane who was thinking.

She put her finger up and ran out. A few seconds later, she came back with her board. 'I don't know, anything is fine.' She smiled. "Hmmmmm. Ok. How about you switch it up every now and then. Merch, one venue. Tech other venue." Vic suggested. She nodded and wrote, 'That's a good idea.' "Ok. So, the other merch girl is Ryane. Just so you can know her name." She nodded. "Alright. So it's settled. We are going to arrive in at the venue in a couple of hours so I don't know. Do whatever you want that is not dangerous!" Chris said. We all nodded our heads. Chris made his was back to his seat and started driving.

'Im going to the restroom. Brb!' Maryjane wrote. I nodded and she left. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryane. She is always trying to get with me and I dont like her. What if she does something to Maryjane or me? I don't know what she's capable of but I hope it's nothing bad. I remember last time she tried to sleep with me when I was drunk. Also, when I came back yesterday, the guys told me that she was going crazy about her. She kept saying that I was only hers and that Maryjane can't have me. Like she is seriously crazy.

"Hey bro what are you thinking about?" Vic said. "Uh. Its cause of something. Where is Jane?" "She is showering." I nodded. "Well you know how Ryane is crazy. And she is always trying something on me?" I asked him. "Oh shit, I just remembered! Wow. That isn't going to end well. Do you want me to just make her guitar tech?"

"Yea because I dont want Ryane to hurt her or anything. She is dangerous. I remeber when we were at a club one time and she almost stabbed a fan that was talking to me." "Yea well she is crazy. Anyways, I gotta go call somebody. Talk to you later turtle." He turned and left out the door.

I hope she doesnt do anything to potato. Well I'll just sleep thinking about the lovely potato.